Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Legit Or Not Legit? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legit Or Not Legit? (1074 Views)

Workforce Interview Legit Or Scam? / Who Is Universal Work Link? Please Help, Legit Or Scam / pls Help Confirm If this WHO Interview Is legit Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Or Not Legit? by spicyuzo(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2016
You're invited for an Assessment with the C.E.O on Fri 4/3/16 by 10am @ 2, Sunday str, off Ikorodu rd, beside GTBank, Palmgrove bus stop, Lag. DOVERGREEN HRM:KAYSTAR.

I received an SMS with the content above.

Please, Does anyone have information on the above?
Who is with me on this?
Re: Legit Or Not Legit? by spicyuzo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anyone, I hope I'm not planning to blow a good chance, cos currently I have doubts about attending.
Anyone with anything on them?
Re: Legit Or Not Legit? by iamclime(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
FORGET ABOUT IT, UNLESS YOU HAVE TIME AND MONEY TO WASTE. SCAM/PHONY JOB OFFERS ARE NOT DIFFICULT TO DETECT. NOTE THAT THEY ARE MANY AROUND FADEYI, ONIPANU, PALMGROVE, IKORODU ROAD...

1 Like

Re: Legit Or Not Legit? by vivie01(f): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
From your post it seems your mind goes, you can give it a trial
Re: Legit Or Not Legit? by vivie01(f): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
spicyuzo:
You're invited for an Assessment with the C.E.O on Fri 4/3/16 by 10am @ 2, Sunday str, off Ikorodu rd, beside GTBank, Palmgrove bus stop, Lag. DOVERGREEN HRM:KAYSTAR.

I received an SMS with the content above.

Please, Does anyone have information on the above?
Who is with me on this?

Did you eventually attend and how was it?
Re: Legit Or Not Legit? by spicyuzo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
vivie01:

Did you eventually attend and how was it?

No I didn't attend, Public opinion was against the company.

It smelt like SCAM....It Felt like a SCAM.....I declare it is a Monumental SCAM

(1) (Reply)

Help With The Names Of Agencies/paralstatals And Departments Under FCT Minister / Urgent Vacancy For A One Week Job / Current Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.