Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour (24102 Views)

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Prayers work miracles!
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by rawtouch: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just say make person go seduce them remain
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by otolinedebby(f): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is a typical error. is Perfume.
DICKtator:
What is FERFUME?

Never heard of it!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by hefelove(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Umejiaku87:
You must not joke about everything! If you can't tell that was a mistake, then I wonder. Even the follow up comments corrected it.... Did you read the article at all?
bros no tk am personal na i knw its a mistake. i read d article its great bur all na Lord's doing
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
I wonder when job seekers will satisfy employers.
Do this, don't do that is becoming irritating. God knows I am not looking for job to end up serving them forever. All I need is that capital and experience which are prerequisite to working for myself

2 Likes

Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by agog: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
good one op.
@ everyone attending an interview soon, all the best. pls

Honestyboy:
I must severally warn you that as much as the interviewer want to be seen as a friend, he or she will do everything with his or her reach and every trick in the book to make sure you fail as a result of his or her deep resolve to determine if you are the right candidate for the job in question. But your aim is to make sure you succeed. The only way you can accomplish this, is to influence and colonize the interviewers mind by putting up a first class performance during the interview.
:
Let us now see some of the things that the interviewer would be looking forward to from the very second you step into the interview hall. This things include.....
:
1 A positive disposition
2 A cheerful disposition
3 A smart disposition
4 A confident disposition
:
The interviewer will also be looking forward to result oriented, targeted oriented, efficiency and economy minded person.
:
There are more things the interviewer would be looking for as a criteria in determining whether you are successful and the right candidate for the job or not. These include....
:
1} YOUR HAIR: For men, keep it low as possible, it it gives you that. Much desire executive panache. For women just keep it simple and neat. Avoid bright coloured hair because an interview is not a carnival.
:
2} DRESSING For both men and women, wear suits unless told otherwise. Women should avoid wearing trouser suits, skirts suits are more preferable. Interview colours are black, gray and Navy blue. A situation where you do not have suits, do not borrow oversized undersized suits, always borrow normal size suits.
:
3} FERFUME; If you must spray perfumes (which is not compulsory or necessary} avoid harsh or pungent fragrance.
:
4} SHOES: Your shoe must match your attire. Black shoes is highly recommendable.
:
5} PUNCTUALITY: It is advisable to be punctual for the sake of stacking pressure or in case the venue has been changed.
:
6} FINALLY YOUR ENTRANCE Your entrance to the interview hall or room is very vital. Open the door and shut it gently behind you, walk with confidence, show no sign of arrogancy. But more importantly no fear.
:
NOTE: That when you make mistakes of shutting the door in front of you it practically shows that you are not conscious about your safety. When you walk so very fast it shows that you are under pressure. And when you walk so slow to the interview room, it means you're afraid. So walk majestically and confidently.
:
With this little ideas of mine I believe your next interview will be successful. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank.
:
Source: http://www.nairatrace.com/2016/03/how-to-influence-interviewer-to-your.html?m=1
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by prideofscience: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Like the interview i did 2weeks ag0. was so Good
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Purity01(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
ogaAK:
That moment your interviewer's got British accent with a twisted tongue.

PARDON
PARDON
PARDON.

ABEG make this one talk well well Joor!
exactly! and u keep hearing something like "kpadon"
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by afroxyz: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why not "How to create jobs,and be independent"? Mtsheww

1 Like

Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by muyibaba222(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
nice one from d OP
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Slingshotz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
TRASH TALK!
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Honestyboy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ok nice but if I do all these and still don't get the job I can file a lawsuit ryt?
Hahaha funny you
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by GreatManBee: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Honestyboy:
I must severally warn you that as much as the interviewer want to be seen as a friend, he or she will do everything with his or her reach and every trick in the book to make sure you fail as a result of his or her deep resolve to determine if you are the right candidate for the job in question. But your aim is to make sure you succeed. The only way you can accomplish this, is to influence and colonize the interviewers mind by putting up a first class performance during the interview.
:
Let us now see some of the things that the interviewer would be looking forward to from the very second you step into the interview hall. This things include.....
:
1 A positive disposition
2 A cheerful disposition
3 A smart disposition
4 A confident disposition
:
The interviewer will also be looking forward to result oriented, targeted oriented, efficiency and economy minded person.
:
There are more things the interviewer would be looking for as a criteria in determining whether you are successful and the right candidate for the job or not. These include....
:
1} YOUR HAIR: For men, keep it low as possible, it it gives you that. Much desire executive panache. For women just keep it simple and neat. Avoid bright coloured hair because an interview is not a carnival.
:
2} DRESSING For both men and women, wear suits unless told otherwise. Women should avoid wearing trouser suits, skirts suits are more preferable. Interview colours are black, gray and Navy blue. A situation where you do not have suits, do not borrow oversized undersized suits, always borrow normal size suits.
:
3} FERFUME; If you must spray perfumes (which is not compulsory or necessary} avoid harsh or pungent fragrance.
:
4} SHOES: Your shoe must match your attire. Black shoes is highly recommendable.
:
5} PUNCTUALITY: It is advisable to be punctual for the sake of stacking pressure or in case the venue has been changed.
:
6} FINALLY YOUR ENTRANCE Your entrance to the interview hall or room is very vital. Open the door and shut it gently behind you, walk with confidence, show no sign of arrogancy. But more importantly no fear.
:
NOTE: That when you make mistakes of shutting the door in front of you it practically shows that you are not conscious about your safety. When you walk so very fast it shows that you are under pressure. And when you walk so slow to the interview room, it means you're afraid. So walk majestically and confidently.
:
With this little ideas of mine I believe your next interview will be successful. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank.
:
Source: http://www.nairatrace.com/2016/03/how-to-influence-interviewer-to-your.html?m=1
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by pacoson: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin be FERFUME .......am so this write up was made by an Aboki man
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by pacoson: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin be FERFUME .......am so sure this write up was made by an Aboki man
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Electronzeez(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Umejiaku87:
You must not joke about everything! If you can't tell that was a mistake, then I wonder. Even the follow up comments corrected it.... Did you read the article at all?

He is just an idiot underscoring a typo that is inevitable in humans .
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Goldenheart(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
blah Que cera cera
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by KINGOZEK(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice one, more Power to your elbow
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Yseone(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Until Oluwa picks your dialed call, if not, if you like wear Tuxido suit, Italian shoe, make ya barber get PhD in barbing, open & close the door like spirit...omo all Na wash....
OLUWA Abeg pick my call this Marchmonth of March. This I pray thee. Amen
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by stephenponti(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kreamie:
We that have tatoo on our forehead nko? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Your case is different and I guess only the god's can help this matter!
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
abdoolorunwa:
U SAID IT ALL!!!
Baba, na d koko be dat.
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Jsaviour(f): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
very informative. Not to throw caution in the wind but when Baba God finally pick your call, all these would be mere formality.

God bless u so much, u just nailed it, wen baba God picks ur call, all protocols r suspended. I am a living witness, just landed a mind blowing job without applying or interview. with God all these things op is saying is irrelevant cos wen u r located, u r lifted without ur efforts.
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by Jsaviour(f): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
very informative. Not to throw caution in the wind but when Baba God finally pick your call, all these would be mere formality.

God bless u so much, u just nailed it, wen baba God picks ur call, all protocols r suspended. I am a living witness, just landed a mind blowing job without applying or interview. with God, all these things op is saying is irrelevant cos wen u r located, u will be lifted without ur effort.
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by messidee(f): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
ogaAK:
That moment your interviewer's got British accent with a twisted tongue.

PARDON
PARDON
PARDON.

ABEG make this one talk well well Joor!
As in Ehn! Mine was from Madagascar, I didn't hear a word of what he asked me oh, that God for the HR Person who is a Nigerian, she had to repeat what he said. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by ikanason(m): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2016
lovely post
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by chimexview: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Kreamie:
We that have tatoo on our forehead nko? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Use concealer grin
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by jeff1607(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2016
just go there and gist with them finish!!!
Re: How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour by 100Cents: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
Do not take ALOMO bitters before interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.