Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage (18238 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by noetic5: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2016
The orphanage home was commissioned yesterday March 2 in Abuja. Below is a picture of both first ladies commissioning the project. Thereafter, they both visited and spent time with students of Nurul-Bayan school also in Abuja, also pictured below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/photos-of-aisha-buhari-and-turkeys.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by noetic5: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2016
See the huge gift Aisha Buhari presented to the Turkey's first lady @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/photos-of-aisha-buhari-and-turkeys.html

Money is good sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by noetic5: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2016
orphanage for orphans
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by AntiMahdi: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by BiggerBangs: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
OH TURKEY...i thought the regular turkey grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Modsenemy(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
So?
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by easynetsms(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Issorait... Make them commission beter things sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Daniel058(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
IF GOD BLESS ME AS I HOPE, AM GOING TO ADOPT 5, 2 2girls +3 Boys..

I don't pray that children lost their Parents, but hope to be able to HELP the one that already lost theirs.. Be kind to the Motherless/Fatherless. So HELP ME God..amen

No be Say I no go Marry ooooooooooooooo!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Nonybb: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Two Islamic extremist. They both went to visit an Islamic orphanage...

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by priscaoge(f): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=14pt]The little girl standing right in front of Mrs. Buhari seems to be sleeping, wetin she eat? cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
keep comissioning private businesses
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by ateizaa(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Haba stop talking like dat quote author=AntiMahdi post=43442840]www.nairaland.com/attachments/3458358_or2_jpeg3edc0af57b641cba561c1402b1f71aea

This is a boko orphanage.

See all the hijabi [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by aminho(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hhajiyas
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by bikerboy1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmm..... Suicide Mission
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by harjorlarh(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
of course..it will be a Muslim school they will visit

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
I will be a First Lady one day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Babyphinas(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by pawoz: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice One, but why the students holding only tukish national flags, where is our own national flags??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmm!!
I wondered how this woman would have agreed to stay away for the spotlight as First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by BE811APP: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ayah her husband has started allowing her go out

Dis woman has lots of agendas and plans for women but her husband keeps her mute...

Woman in Pudah (Matan Kule)

Sad...
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by kamatofeelz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And I'd be d president wink
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Alaminz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3458358_or2_jpeg3edc0af57b641cba561c1402b1f71aea

This is a boko orphanage.

See all the hijabi
why are we doing this pls...lets respect humanity...pls..what do u mean..boko...are u a true christian...

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Alaminz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
In sha Allah...by the wish of God u will...n unite Nigeria for us..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by tuscani: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
BiggerBangs:
OH TURKEY...i thought the regular turkey grin
Oga, you funny sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Alaminz:

In sha Allah...by the wish of God u will...n unite Nigeria for us..
yap. thnx.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by LadyExcellency: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Turkey's first lady should be Sare Ahmet Davutoğlu and not Emine Erdoğan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
BE811APP:
Ayah her husband has started allowing her go out

Dis woman has lots of agendas and plans for women but her husband keeps her mute...

Woman in Pudah (Matan Kule)

Sad...
matan Kule for where? Where you see lilibi on her head? Is it not just scarf and gele she's wrapped? Please don't mislead people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
kamatofeelz:

And I'd be d president wink
when you become the president, just holla @me.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage by Guyman02: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
I hope the visit of Erdogan to Nigeria is not to build the Sunni alliance?
President Erdogan of Turkey is the chief sponsor of ISIS in Syria and Iraq. he wants to revive the Orttoman empire and attacks and kills Kurds fighting ISIS in Syria.
He also is the chief buyer of ISIS oil stolen from Syria.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Nigeria Did Not Apply To Join BRICS, Says Shettima / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.