Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (38208 Views)

Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by rugged7(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
You can never know the future because u are not god

Thank god say man no be god

Igbo man no send una and una useless crown

Igbos will move from grace to amazing grace. Amen

Chukwu okike Abiama

Sammyashol:
Thats how an ethnic bigot think, am not surprise of ur comment, what are you trying to insinuate now? That violence should continue and innocent blood be shed. Mtchew that's why you guys can never rule us, keep agitating for that biafra, rubbish. don't bother to quote me again cos i won't reply you. I don't fight tribalism and religion. Get that into ur skull

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
rugged7:
The same way people like u were happy when soldiers were killing unarmed biafrans in aba undecided

So you are more interested in revenge grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by emi14: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nawa. what is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by emi14: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
War zone
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by ezebunafo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Nwokem mechie onu gi and face front. I-Too-Know
lol nwokem woru e nwayo.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Babyphinas(f): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
I send dis man

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
DickDastardly:
And where is the cowardly Oba of Lagoon
If na Law abiding Igbo traders now im diick go dey stand anyhow and anyhow.
Envy and jealousy no good oooooo!
North/Southwest Marriage hitting the rocks!
Yooooooollloba Loooonu! cool
Mama pa are re ooo
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Sammyashol(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
rugged7:
You can never know the future because u are not god

Thank god say man no be god

Igbo man no send una and una useless crown

Igbos will move from grace to amazing grace. Amen

Chukwu okike Abiama

Likewise yoruba too will move higher.

I don't want to insult any tribe but its like you drag me into this...

Una no send us and una full everywhere Alaba, Ladipo, Okota and co, why una no stay for una village,

hope you are aware its you guys that don't allow the #buynaijatogrowthenaira campaign work well, if you ask me the rate at which you produce fake, u understand now.

How did you want to get biafra when some of you are enjoying the national cake (amaechi, okorocha etc)

Find something better to do instead of wasting your time waiting for the biafran dream to come thru, you can ask ojukwu and its kanu's time to face the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by gbeseun(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
DickDastardly:

What has happened to ur brain
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
page5:

If you are happy to see your fellow Nigerians in distress on account of not being a member of your tribe, so you careless if anyone else can die ...........

One day soon, your hatred for others will consume you and your likes

when military dey take down ipob members anyhow, sake of say dem wan free themselves una lock up for 1 corner ''na e nwebe awuli, okwa o toolu unu n'anya''.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by totit: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
wumyett:
Please help the resident of Agility mile 12, they are now burnning shops, school and houses. Help us wit army and police cos d only thing we are seeing now is just helicopter parading. Don't ask me what cause d fight cos I don't know too we are just hearing rumour. Pls help save lives we.

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-riot-mile-12-hoodlums-vandalise-vehicles-injure-policemen/

Here is the full news :

Eyewitness accounts say that at least four people have died, while security operatives are battling to get the violence under control.

Huge plumes of smoke can been seen bellowing from a distance as houses have been set ablaze.

Residents of the area have remained indoors for fear of being attacked.

No one has been able to give reasons for the crisis as at the time of this report.

The Lagos State Government has closed down the markets in the area temporarily, and has vowed to deal with miscreants and law breakers.

The State Government is also appealing to parents to ensure that their wards are law abiding. - Online Reporter.

o fewer than three persons are feared dead and several cars set ablaze as Hausa and Yoruba traders clashed at the popular Mile 12 Market in Lagos State.

It was gathered that the foundation for the clash was laid on Tuesday after a Hausa commercial bike rider knocked down a woman.

The bike rider was told to take the woman to the hospital, but the rider and his colleagues refused.

They insisted that the motorbike association, which collects tolls from them, should take care of the woman. There was heated argument, which led to a fight.

The fighting continued all through Wednesday till Thursday (today) when some thugs, believed to be of Yoruba origin, invaded the market and started attacking the Hausas.

They burnt seven cars and killed three Hausa traders.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni; the Commander of the Rapid Response Squad, Olatunji Disu; the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Operation, Lagos State Police Command; and teams of policemen were still at the scene as at the time of filing the report. -
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by philip001(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Majority of Nigerians are just ignorant or dont want to accept the truth.. I pity u all. Instead of blaming and fighting the corrupt few APC and PDP leaders of the government that has held u slaves and under internal colonization Nigerians has turned against themselves fighting and killing one another. When shall we become wise. When shall Nigerians rise above nepotism, corruption, bribery, incompetence, greed and self-centeredness. When shall Nigeria wake up.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
DickDastardly:

Please leave the Igbos out of this. Its the loud mouth that put them in trouble, even in an issue that God isolated them, at the end , their shops will be most affected in looting and arson. Biko.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by totit: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
DickDastardly:

Some of you lot don't read up, you just comment, wail about undecided
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Okwyjesus(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
odimbannamdi:
I just heard it from Wazobia fm now. heard the fight is between hausas and yorubas. Hausa ploicemen who were deployed there, instead of brokering peace, fought for the hausas
I thought the hausas and yorubas are now political allies.

The two political lover bird shouldnt be fighting.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Okwyjesus(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
odimbannamdi:
I just heard it from Wazobia fm now. heard the fight is between hausas and yorubas. Hausa ploicemen who were deployed there, instead of brokering peace, fought for the hausas
I thought the hausas and yorubas are now political allies.

The two political lover birds shouldnt be fighting.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by CharlieMaria(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
sirade:

I just like your signature
Thanks Bro. #CatholicAndProud.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by 1motivation(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
why is it that no body wants to tell us the main cause of the crisis, abi dis one na election against goodluck Jonathan again? una never see anything !!!!ยก
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by free13: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
I hope they do not blame gej.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Duru1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
The unruly excesses of certain individuals from the northern region of Nigeria were shamefully aided by the Yari.ba peeps and other so-called minority groups in southern Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by MrSly(m): 3:58am On Mar 04, 2016
computer0810:
All this wailers that won't leave d shore of there bedroom and typing nonsense infact u can write rest in peace on Buhari's picture it won't make any of ur parent 'SA' to ur local govt chairman.....those who can't even see beyond there nose writing nonsense on nairaland right from where they laid down inside there civil servant papa room inside 1 stupid village from the East...if it is appointment u want from buhari cm and take it.....meanwhile we r yet to know d cause of the riot in mile 12 coz am presently in ketu and all we keep hearing is rumor
Stupid comment from a noisy rascal; as clueless too
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by billwaters(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2016
The authority should swiftly do the needful.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by teasel: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
page5:

If you are happy to see your fellow Nigerians in distress on account of not being a member of your tribe, so you careless if anyone else can die ...........

Get the fucck out of here with your stupid hypocrisy.
Pathetic idiot.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by obaino860: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=page5 post=43447254]

shut up....wat do you know...are da not your political brothers,,
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by coolitempa(f): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
I don't know why they are lying about the number of dead people....I just went by the area and was told by those on the ground that upto twenty people have been killed?.....two school children...two ibo traders...one Yoruba and about fourteen dead Hausas.... angry...this must stop before OPC gets involved....why kill each other over nothing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by AntiBalaka: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
wumyett:
Please help the resident of Agility mile 12, they are now burnning shops, school and houses. Help us wit army and police cos d only thing we are seeing now is just helicopter parading. Don't ask me what cause d fight cos I don't know too we are just hearing rumour. Pls help save lives we.

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-riot-mile-12-hoodlums-vandalise-vehicles-injure-policemen/

lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.