Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (38206 Views)

Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by cheruv: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
PRXPERT:
Another report reaching me now has it that yoruba men
(opc) are burning mosque and kiosks in every streets, at
least 10 hausa men have been butchered! this is very sad!
This is the Yoruba version of "operation stouthearted men" grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
willibounce1:

You are talking trash. I just told you and your fellow village goats to stop rejoicing for you know not if your igbo people are affected by this riot. The karma nonsense you talking doesn't add up. You always allow ur senseless emotion override your thinking.

Ok I agree sir, I'm an emotional Igbo village goat....

You know what happens when a goat is backed up against a wall?

Come on you should know the proverb...

It's a Yoruba proverb.

The mindless support by your fellow hate supporters for the slaughter of "my fellow" village goats got me thinking if I really value human rights here in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Churchillsaug(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
DankemzI:
According to gist, Hausas have been warning Yorubas not to be taxing the market because it was sold to them angry
by the oba

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by cheruv: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Emmahunk:

Only a spiritually deficient person pays evil with evil.
The Bible says "If we love those who love us and hate those that hate us, what then makes us Children of God?"
They called for the annihilation of the Igbos but by his grace, udo ka na achi n'ndu anyi.
It is not him that runneth nor him that willeth, it's God that showeth Mercy.
Yeshua says you should be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.he also says don't put the Lord your God to the test.
If these two verses from our Lord doesn't make any sense to you, am afraid you're destined for perdition cry
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by KOBOJO: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
This news has made my day already...

The masters shouls nit pity their slaves
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Segol: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why do northerners like shedding people's blood? KINGDOM ANIMALIA
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by LadyExcellency: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
willibounce1:

You are talking trash. I just told you and your fellow village goats to stop rejoicing for you know not if your igbo people are affected by this riot. The karma nonsense you talking doesn't add up. You always allow ur senseless emotion override your thinking.

Mr man get lost if you have nothing sensible to contribute as it relates the thread.

We are most civilized ethnic group in Africa who holds sanctity of life so sacred and take peace as our banner.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by KOBOJO: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2016

The masters should not pity their slaves
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by KOBOJO: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016

The masters shouls nit pity their slaves
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by kachnov(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
This marriage ehn...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by doncent12(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Typical yoruba comment. They don't care to sell their state just to please buhari.
Sammyashol:
Please don't go to Mile 12; serious wahala. Siren everywhere.

Am a Yoruba, all this jobless youth collecting "Owoile" (land money) for
doing nothing is annoying sometimes. All Nigeria youth are marginalized by
the government, be you Hausa, Ibo or
Yoruba, we now turn the annoyance
to ourselves.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by ayourbamie: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Churchillsaug:
those numbers are for tinted cars arrest. Have you seen any?
have you tried calling the number? they are for emergencies. and I'm sure they work
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by willibounce1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Ok I agree sir, I'm an emotional Igbo village goat....

You know what happens when a goat is backed up against a wall?

Come on you should know the proverb...

It's a Yoruba proverb.

The mindless support by your fellow hate supporters for the slaughter of "my fellow" village goats got me thinking if I really value human rights here in Nigeria.

You still don't get it. Keep rejoicing. But i'll keep an eye on your moniker just in case the story changes and you begin to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by willibounce1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Mr man get lost if you have nothing sensible to contribute as it relates the thread.

We are most civilized ethnic group in Africa who holds sanctity of life so sacred and take peace as our banner.

Typical of you chest beating fellows. I just dey observe as the story dey go.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Churchillsaug(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
ayourbamie:

have you tried calling the number? they are for emergencies. and I'm sure they work
how I wish they realy works
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
murphyibiam15:

i thought this same news surfaced in the morning and some yoruba bigots were like the news was fake and carried by igbo propagandas

seriously i dont know why yoruba ppl keep living in denial

if u check out well yoruba people caused this fight
They do not know that Hausas do not like noise making...Fight solves it for the Hausas. It is not everyone that likes noise and jealousy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by LadyExcellency: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
willibounce1:

Typical of you chest beating fellows. I just dey observe as the story dey go.

Being the most civilized and peace loving ethnic group is now chest beating? Then, so be it.

We respect the sanctity of life as being part of our culture.

As I can see, you desperately wish that the mayhem consume innocent Igbo lives. That's pathetic of you. I see, you don't have the courage to effect you wish hence you pray all day for others to do your biddings.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Gozzzy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
page5:

If you are happy to see your fellow Nigerians in distress on account of not being a member of your tribe, so you careless if anyone else can die ...........

One day soon, your hatred for others will consume you and your likes

when Igbos are shot and killed by security operatives, because they are having a rally, in the name of ipob, its ''caring'' people like you, that still comment that, killing the Igbos, serve em right... Let them kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Sammyashol(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
doncent12:
Typical yoruba comment. They don't care to sell their state just to please buhari.
Thats how an ethnic bigot think, am not surprise of ur comment, what are you trying to insinuate now? That violence should continue and innocent blood be shed. Mtchew that's why you guys can never rule us, keep agitating for that biafra, rubbish. don't bother to quote me again cos i won't reply you. I don't fight tribalism and religion. Get that into ur skull
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by datigbogirl: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
csamii:
Lol! Igbo boys be like
Yoruba quickly getting into d spot igbo boyz were after d coup & civilian war.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Bigprozzie: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
I can never believe a report from an IPOB elder

Full of lies

PRXPERT:
Another report reaching me now has it that yoruba men
(opc) are burning mosque and kiosks in every streets, at
least 10 hausa men have been butchered! this is very sad!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by ezebunafo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
DickDastardly:
And where is the cowardly Oba of Lagoon
If na Law abiding Igbo traders now im diick go dey stand anyhow and anyhow.
Envy and jealousy no good oooooo!
North/Southwest Marriage hitting the rocks!

Yooooooollloba Loooonu! cool
****typical anambra man,she na loonu abi ronu,simple letter R u no fit pronounce.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by willibounce1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Y
LadyExcellency:

Being the most civilized and peace loving ethnic group is now chest beating? Then, so be it.

We respect the sanctity of life as being part of our culture.

As I can see, you desperately wish that the mayhem consume innocent Igbo lives. That's pathetic of you. I see, you don't have the courage to effect you wish hence you pray all day for others to do your biddings.

Most civilized and peace loving tribe indeed. I call it chest beating cos it's a blatant lie. Everyone knows how much hatred and jealousy has finished you ipod youths. We see it everywhere on the internet. Linda ikeji, Facebook, Nairaland. As usual you allow emotion override your reasoning. Most of you ipod haters have never been to lagos hence you won't understand that when there is a riot like this, anybody can.be affected. Igbos too live and trade in mile 12 incase you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by jemigold: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
All shops closed from ketu to mile 12. I just passed through agiliti to agiliti estate, 3 dead bodies on the floor just after the agiliti bridge, vehicles destroyed. There is relative peace now as police men are in control of the situation.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by DauraDullard0(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
ezebunafo:
****typical anambra man,she na loonu abi ronu,simple letter R u no fit pronounce
Mr I-Too-Know, I guess you're too slow to figure out that it was an attempt at mockery. Meanwhile.....

Yoloba lonu ooo!!!!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by ezebunafo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Mr I-Too-Know, I guess you're too slow to figure out that it was an attempt at mockery. Meanwhile.....

Yoloba lonu ooo!!!!
onye dikwa nkea?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by rugged7(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
The same way people like u were happy when soldiers were killing unarmed biafrans in aba undecided

page5:

If you are happy to see your fellow Nigerians in distress on account of not being a member of your tribe, so you careless if anyone else can die ...........

One day soon, your hatred for others will consume you and your likes

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by Sammyashol(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
greggng:

You are making sense others re just ranting. Before you know it that tribe that believe it doesn't concern them will be consumed in the war.
Don't mind them, i don't know when they will all wake up to the reality of life that we are all one irrespective of religion or tribe.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos by DauraDullard0(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
ezebunafo:
onye dikwa nkea?
Nwokem mechie onu gi and face front. I-Too-Know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.