Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) (35435 Views)

Wike Drives A Bulldozer As He Flags Off Road Construction (Photos) / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Lol...

Just a Reminder..

Amaechi built the Phase 1 of the Mile One market, expanded and upgraded the Mile One road... I don't remember this type of fanfare to begin or to commission any of those buildings and the many others he built.

Wike has come with this Odili style fuckery again.

I cant wait for 4 years to come and pass quickly..

Thank you Supreme Court for pulling Rivers State back just when we were on the progressive path.
You again! You need to visit town
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by wilcox(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=poshestmina post=43452483]

Lol..i'm not bros

I swim am with leg sef, nobody gree make e motor sink even public transport .
Amaechi was wiiicked ,he used all the money to sponsor his master

Even if they rerun the election MILLION times,the hatred Riverians has for Amaechi will not let APC win

If Wike continues like this,Rivers will be great again[/
Sure, with God on our side Rivers state past glory will be restored and affliction will never rise again. sorry for the gender mix up, I didn't dim it fit to check you status before quoting you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Lol...

Just a Reminder..

Amaechi built the Phase 1 of the Mile One market, expanded and upgraded the Mile One road... I don't remember this type of fanfare to begin or to commission any of those buildings and the many others he built.

Wike has come with this Odili style fuckery again.

I cant wait for 4 years to come and pass quickly..

Thank you Supreme Court for pulling Rivers State back just when we were on the progressive path.
You must be as blind as a bat not to know that Amaechi constructed most of those roads under Odili's reign and it was the same substandard roads he spent 8 years to build . May I also remind you that most of the roads built by Amaechi became dilapidated even before he left office - Can you can compare the roads built by MCC when Amaechi was Governor to what Julius Berger is doing right now under Wike's reign? undecided
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Wike is doing almost all road projects consecutively while some immature zombies from some region are making noise on the Internet.

You just have to love driving in Port Harcourt now except for the roads under repair and construction - Wike and Julius Berger combo was made in heaven. The rate at which Julius Berger is building roads and repairing roads is amazing to say the least.
Wike carry go - haters can go and die in their Lagoon.
Trucky, good evening big brother! you just forget your sister.
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

Trucky, good evening big brother! you just forget your sister.
Hey ! How are you ? Missed you eh !
But you keep changing monikers like panties . grin

Ok nau I'll do you a mail now .

Are you feeling the Wike breeze in your area ?
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by poshestmina(f): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=wilcox post=43454568][/quote]

AMEN
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Hey ! How are you ? Missed you eh ! But you keep changing monikers like panties . grin
Ok nau I'll do you a mail now .
Are you feeling the Wike breeze in your area ?
I dey serve ban, not even a call trucky a lot have happened while you left.
Our area don change all thanks to wike
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by MadCow1: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
You must be as blind as a bat not to know that Amaechi constructed most of those roads under Odili's reign and it was the same substandard roads he spent 8 years to build . May I also remind you that most of the roads built by Amaechi became dilapidated even before he left office - Can you can compare the roads built by MCC when Amaechi was Governor to what Julius Berger is doing right now under Wike's reign? undecided

You mean like Odili road in trans Amani built by Julius Berger abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

You mean like Odili road in trans Amani built by Julius Berger abi? grin
You were expecting Wike to cancel the contracts made by Amaechi's dubious MCC after 80% mobilization has been given by Amaechi - The condition has been laid down by Wike , and MCC must vomit out all they dubiously arranged with Amaechi to steal from Rivers people .
MCC must give us a standard road by fire by force - My Governor is a CDM ( can do man ) MCC cant fucck with him unless they want to take Amaechi the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by CommitteeMember(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
So flagging off a road construction is fulfilment of campaign promise? How did we get here?

And I criticised my Akwa Ibom State Governor for Including contract awards as part of his 100days in office achievement.
That was a great achievement indeed, even though the only structure on most of the sites are the inaugural stones since June 2015. undecided
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by healthable: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
bunchyproject:
GOVERNOR WIKE Flags off the Construction of the 2nd Phase of the New Mile-1 International Market as he fulfills The promise he made to the market Traders on the 13th Day of October 2014 at Rumuwoji Play ground during the Electioneering period.
"Vote me in as your Governor and I promise to construct the 2nd phase of your market"
these were the words of Chief Barr. Wike on the 13/10/2014 At the Rumuoji community play ground during the 200Million naira Grant Donation to the traders after their shops and goods were engulfed by Fire.
On Completion of this Project, it will help
●Accommodate over 1000 traders
●Boost the internally Generated Revenue of the state
●Ease the sufferings of traders trading along Ikwerre road as a result of the fire that engulfed their shops during the Amaechi led administration.
●Allow Free flow of traffic along the Ikwerre Road Mile 1 Axis.
WIKE IS A PROMISE KEEPER....
By Ezebunwo Ichemati

Good, i pray he completes it before 2017
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Legitbaba(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Wike is working
I almost didn't recognize the road to my family house (Iwofe, Ada George) when I went for xmas

We really suffered during Amaechi 's tenure cry
God bless my Governor
Amaechi did abt 100 metres of d road nd commissioned it as a completed project... Dat guys na thief..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.