Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) (35415 Views)

Wike Drives A Bulldozer As He Flags Off Road Construction (Photos) / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by bunchyproject(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
GOVERNOR WIKE Flags off the Construction of the 2nd Phase of the New Mile-1 International Market as he fulfills The promise he made to the market Traders on the 13th Day of October 2014 at Rumuwoji Play ground during the Electioneering period.
"Vote me in as your Governor and I promise to construct the 2nd phase of your market"
these were the words of Chief Barr. Wike on the 13/10/2014 At the Rumuoji community play ground during the 200Million naira Grant Donation to the traders after their shops and goods were engulfed by Fire.
On Completion of this Project, it will help
●Accommodate over 1000 traders
●Boost the internally Generated Revenue of the state
●Ease the sufferings of traders trading along Ikwerre road as a result of the fire that engulfed their shops during the Amaechi led administration.
●Allow Free flow of traffic along the Ikwerre Road Mile 1 Axis.
WIKE IS A PROMISE KEEPER....
By Ezebunwo Ichemati

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by bunchyproject(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
more photo

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by chocolateme(f): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good for him
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by penta(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good work Rivers people governor...where is Min. Amechi, come and see this.. shocked shocked shocked

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
I love this man
The people's governor

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by bunchyproject(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:
I love this man
The people's governor
you know what's up

8 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by bunchyproject(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Good for him
Good For Rivers People And everyone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
bunchyproject:
you know what's up
Yes o, borokiri get new roads now. I love this man die

20 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by bunchyproject(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

Yes o, borokiri get new roads now. I love this man die
easy oh he's married.make him wife no hear you

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
bunchyproject:
easy oh he's married.make him wife no hear you
Lol. him wife na my neighbor cousin....na agape love I get for my governor o

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by ddippset(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tout governor. See 'toutery' depicted all over him.

13 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Dennygirl: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
ddippset:
Your opinion

33 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
ddippset:

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't really get why Nigerians government officials will host a lavish party just to kick start or commission a project when the country is broke
Go and check how much was spent on this u will be shocked

12 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
I don't really get why Nigerians government officials will host a lavish party just to kick start or commission a project when the country is broke
Go and check how much was spent on this u will be shocked
Go ask google

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by menabae(f): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
The man is really trying,less talking and much work

5 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by poshestmina(f): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wike is working
I almost didn't recognize the road to my family house (Iwofe, Ada George) when I went for xmas

We really suffered during Amaechi 's tenure cry
God bless my Governor

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by ovugoo: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Gov. Wike Ezigbo Member talk less and do more

5 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
This go pain zombies like mad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
ddippset:

Hater spotted

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by kenny987(f): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Thank God he is not like those that make promises during campaign period then after winning election turn around and insult the sensibilities of those that voted him in by saying that after winning they will re-evaluate and prioritise promises. God bless all well-meaning leaders and curse those who deliberately lie and turn around to blame their people while stealing them blind.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by ovugoo: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just like you are endowed with toutery mouth
ddippset:

13 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by cashreport: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Front-page

Admin please

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Zombies won't like this news,Lalasticala FP!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Has the state passed their budget?
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Beehshorp(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
All hail the slayer of the lion of Ubima!!! Pdp and apga governors are working

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by wilcox(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wike the bulldozer. Carry on with your good work. Never get distracted for any reason.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by manakocha(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sooo this guy na bricklayer..... OK o
Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by Holmes07(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
bunchyproject:
GOVERNOR WIKE Flags off the Construction of the 2nd Phase of the New Mile-1 International Market as he fulfills The promise he made to the market Traders on the 13th Day of October 2014 at Rumuwoji Play ground during the Electioneering period.
"Vote me in as your Governor and I promise to construct the 2nd phase of your market"
these were the words of Chief Barr. Wike on the 13/10/2014 At the Rumuoji community play ground during the 200Million naira Grant Donation to the traders after their shops and goods were engulfed by Fire.
On Completion of this Project, it will help
●Accommodate over 1000 traders
●Boost the internally Generated Revenue of the state
●Ease the sufferings of traders trading along Ikwerre road as a result of the fire that engulfed their shops during the Amaechi led administration.
●Allow Free flow of traffic along the Ikwerre Road Mile 1 Axis.
WIKE IS A PROMISE KEEPER....
By Ezebunwo Ichemati
He FLAGGED OFF the project meaning he jux started it, i hope he complete it nd nt abandon it. Politicians can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
If to say na APC governor, he for don deny the promise. #showdistothezombies

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari / Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.