Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue (716 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / 9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
1. THE SERIOUS ONES: These ones come into the exam hall without looking at anybody. All they do is read.( The one wey 'em read for house never do. >:

2. THE STYLIST: Either boys or girls. You will see 'em with korede bello kinda hairstyle. They wear "okrika" designer and they fold the edges of their t-shirts (short sleeve) Adekunle Gold wanna bes.

3. THE PHOTOGRAPHERS: They are mostly females. They look for one fine background to snap pictures and post.
(If it is possible, thex will open anoda tab on their computer looking for how many likes they coulld gather.

4. THE LATE COMERS: They come late to exam venue like say na their papa get the place. They would atrract uneccessary atrractions. ( my exam was scheduled at 6:30am and i got there 6am. The school building sef still dey sleep when i got there. Na me wake ahm up.)

5. THE ITK( I too know): Just like the serious ones but these ones are proud. They will be like "my guy if u see what i read u go fear. " I go kill these exam today"
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
6. The GIRAFFER's: these are the people that can adjust or stretch their necks to harvest from where they didn't cultivate.. they can even finish a sentence before u do
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue by missingrib(f): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
and those with micro-chips...
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
6. THE MUMUS : I call 'em mumus bcoz they behave like one. It's either they came to the wrong exam venue, they forgot their slip at home or they log in with another persons reg no.

7.THE FIRST TO FINISH: These ones behave like kindergaten students. They finish quickly and walk swaggerliciously out of the exam hall. Na 'em dey get minus ( -99) for jamb

8. THE TOASTERS: These ones came to search for chicks. They help girls in exam hall.(Make i no lie, i dey this group partially)cheesy When guy asks 'em for answers, they pretend as if they dont know. (Na so i dey one guy front, i come put wig for head. Na me the mumu answer through out)

9. THE FAINTERS: Its either they collapse or something bad happens to 'em. Imagine an ulcer patient fasting to the exam hall. When they see questions like (-2/8<4+ 8=0, the rest is history
At this point' i drop my pen. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet In The Exam Hall/venue by Abcruz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To NUC By Dr. Chioma Chima Nwabuko / Verifix.ng - For Your Real Time BVN and Account Verification / Futa Second Semester Resumption Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.