Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (59668 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos / Have You Ever Cheat(Carry Expo) In School Exams Before? Share!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by massmediang: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Any student not prepared for an exam but desperate to cheat and pass is likely to get negatively creative to beat invigilators in the hall.

That was the case with a university student who was caught with summarized points on a course hidden in the most unlikely place – glass case.
Invigilators knew the student as someone who always wore glasses but never knew the case for the glasses served other purposes.

The student was eventually nabbed in the hall.

What a terrible way to be creative.
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/21/see-what-a-student-was-caught-with-in-exam-hall/

4 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided

A normal person would never think of carrying papers or concrete evidence into exam hall, the guy was tired of going to school and could no tell his tired. So, he used this as a way of graduating before his mate.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by pyyxxaro: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
It's called remindal

5 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dope!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by OCTAVO: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2018
sad
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by ybalogs(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2018
And you call this creative? This is plain stupidity.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Onyenna(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Stupid fellow [with NO common sense....]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by mb2020: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Onyenna:
Stupid fellow [with NO common sense....]

yh fam
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by MVLOX(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
if you must be a criminal then u must be a smart 1.....
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Its called brain support. They are so many places to hide it. That guy is not as smart as he thinks grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by gerrardomendes(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2018
It's called ASSURANCE. dude deserves some ACCOLADES. Afterall, THIS IS NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by ZoeyJ(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by femi4: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2018
See them throwing stones at the boy. They were all guilty in their time but never caught. Awon masquerade carrier oshi

15 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
in my days, na for ruler we dey write am. Transparent ruler

3 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by soberdrunk(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2018
angry
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by somadinho10: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
even nnamdi kanu celebrated Musa goal yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by kaycyor: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Reading sef no easy, even to copy no easy, see the stress he will go through to read what he wrote by himself.. What is easy in this life sef!!!!!!
Likes if you did this back in those days..

3 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by maxiuc(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by IMASTEX: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Reminder
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Lordspicy(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2018
hypocritical Nigerians are now condemning the boy... as if they don't cheat

3 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by OboOlora(f): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by spinna: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2018
'Chips' wet I no fit swallow? This one is a learner

And look at the very easy things to remember.
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Khd95(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2018
I have seen students writing expos on exam pass nd other payment receipts with faint pencil then erase it leaving the marks behind... Ingeniously stupid

Like why don't u use the same strength to learn if not for laziness

I was very lazy to read my books back at sch,but I never carried expo cos I was blessed enough to absorb with ease

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by imstrong1: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2018
The name of the glass is multitasking

5 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by anibi9674: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2018
ok.
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Beesluv: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Kelamma(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2018
They are not called four eyes for nothing. grin

Some of our youths are negatively inventive.
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by cerowo(f): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2018
the student na don o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Is that guy worse than than those old, pot-bellied lecturers that are out to frustrate hardworking students by asking for sex and money for marks.
Don't get it twisted though, i'm in no way supporting the guy's action.

2 Likes

Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by Sijo01(f): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Chukuli cheesy cheesy
Re: Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall by sod09(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Lazy dull Nigeria youth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 / Les Six Elements De La Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.