Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador (36845 Views)

H.E. @atiku Received In Audience The Iranian Ambassador To Nigeria / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Iranian Ambassador Completes Tenure,Bids Buhari Good-bye: Discount False Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by truly: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Shia Islam is an option far beyond Sunni/Wahabbism in comparison.

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni
Islamic Brotherhood - Sunni

Hezbola - Shia (though dangerous but it is a political movement/party)
Why is a political movement dangerous

What about Quds Force that have been killing Sunnis ad Kurds in Iraq

Shiite Islam is an option for any country that wants to become a slave of Iran
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by JJCE(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I am far better than minister for communication, Shittu, the Bokoharam coward and more intelligent than all the members of your social circle.

More tolerant than all Sunni moslems in Nigeria.

Bye and have a nice day.
wetin concerned minister of communication in this whole issue now??
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni

pls don't try to defend any group
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by truly: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
mankand:
How much are these Bastards paid? How many African countries have Iran bombed in the past 30 years?
A major difference between Shiites and Sunnis is the taqqiya practised by Shiites
When a sunni terror group strikes, they immediately publicise it
Shiites don't - so their atrocities are not so widely known

The danger is that Shiite terror groups are state-sponsored and have more resources, training and technology than sunnit terror groups tgat rely more on publicity to create fear

The defeat groups like Boko Haram, just focus and other countries will support
When you allow Shiite terror groups to fester, they will become more difficult to rout as you will be thwarted by Iran and its appendages

Note that Shiites in Nigeria don't recognise the authorities in Nigeria
They block roads, make governors walk (Yero) and confront the Nigerian Army
They build without approval and take over land illegally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9c59o1fik
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Stalwert: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
frankyychiji:
Who sent buhary on exile when he made incisive statements that killed hundreds of Nigerians?

At your age you should keep quiet rather than embarrass yourself in public with very ignorant statements. Just an advice.
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Any protest where shirts are printed and distributed to all protesters isnt a real protest. Moving on
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by TedBaker(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni

Dnt knw who ur buh I've seen post dis 4 d second time. U shld knw dat u dnt anytin abt wat u re sayin. U re ignorant n misinformed. FYI am a northern christian
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by LadyExcellency: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
TedBaker:

Dnt knw who ur buh I've seen post dis 4 d second time. U shld knw dat u dnt anytin abt wat u re sayin. U re ignorant n misinformed. FYI am a northern christian

Search again, I don't post for fun.

It's not a big deal if you've been brainwashed. I just made a comparison based on international antecedents and harm caused so-far by the listed to humanity.
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by omojeesu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
The politics of religion and the religion of politics are evil. They both will destroy the world.

Much blood continue to be shed in the name of Islam than any other universal religion. Yet they tell me that the religion means peace. I think only fools without common sense would believe that!

Mainstream Islam is associated with violence, cursing, war mongering, vengeance, oppression, suicide bombing, terrorism, etc

If care is not taken, with the tussle for supremacy between Sunni and Shitte Muslims, our dear country may go up in flames in the name of Islam.

O God help us!
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by omojeesu(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
TedBaker:

'Northern Christian', present your own facts. Since you say the guy is misinformed, you go ahead and inform us. Otherwise, you are being mischievous.
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Alqaeda - Sunni
Taliban - Sunni
ISIS -Sunni
Bokoharam - Sunni

i wish i could lay my hands on u wit dis nonsense u wrote
Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by WhoBeThisMan: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
truly:

Let us list all the lives lost to Christianity and those lost to Muslim militants
Christianity has an edge of tens of millions

WWI & WWII started from Christian countries
Your comparism is so idiotic!!! Is this what islam is about? Killing competition
And even Ww1 and WW2 wasnt about fighting and killing for their "god"

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador by GreatEngineer(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Paid protest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / Mistura Akinsanya: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.