Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue (1120 Views)

Car Ac Issue.. I Need Help!! / New Car-2016 Honda Civic EX / Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by mogreen22: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good afternoon. Please i need help on my ac issue. This car has ac issues, first my dad tries to fix it and it would work for a while and stop, they changed compressors and other parts, still the sane story . He gave up. I collected thr keys a while back and after driving in Lagos sun, u realised it was time to try to fix it. Went to an ac guys place, he filled with gas and tried it out, h3 said there was a blockage, they cleared it and it did not work. On driving home that day, i decided to put it on and upon acceleration it got cold. Went to him the next day, he said the compressor and expansion valve needed to be changed. We did and the ac worked veryyyy well for a week until this morning. I have been reading on possible causes online and i am definitely sure its a leak in one if the pipes. He has checked Every where but no leak. I then asked him if he had a dye which he could mix with the gas to check the leak and the guy laughed and said what was that, it was then i knew i needed a new person. I an so sure it's just a leak. Please Anyone know where i can get a technician that uses dye to detect Leaks, i practically used All my nysc allowee to fix this ac thinking it would last and barely a week. Its gone out. Please anyone with a good ac leak detector should holla and your advice is needed too. Thanks
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
mogreen22:
Good afternoon. Please i need help on my ac issue. This car has ac issues, first my dad tries to fix it and it would work for a while and stop, they changed compressors and other parts, still the sane story . He gave up. I collected thr keys a while back and after driving in Lagos sun, u realised it was time to try to fix it. Went to an ac guys place, he filled with gas and tried it out, h3 said there was a blockage, they cleared it and it did not work. On driving home that day, i decided to put it on and upon acceleration it got cold. Went to him the next day, he said the compressor and expansion valve needed to be changed. We did and the ac worked veryyyy well for a week until this morning. I have been reading on possible causes online and i am definitely sure its a leak in one if the pipes. He has checked Every where but no leak. I then asked him if he had a dye which he could mix with the gas to check the leak and the guy laughed and said what was that, it was then i knew i needed a new person. I an so sure it's just a leak. Please Anyone know where i can get a technician that uses dye to detect Leaks, i practically used All my nysc allowee to fix this ac thinking it would last and barely a week. Its gone out. Please anyone with a good ac leak detector should holla and your advice is needed too. Thanks

ac leak detector available.
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by DECOtech(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Nice one
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by mogreen22: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

meanwhile, the guy just told me he removed the thermostart. I did not have anyover heating issues before, so I wonder why he removed it. How much can I fix another thermostart please? He did this a week ago, so I am guessing there shouldn't be much effect yet on the engine Cc @siena
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by cbngov25: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2016
If u are in lag just go to Mobil filling station beside Lagos airport hotel. Ask of Oloye ur ac will never remain d same. My Nissan Altima had almost same issues but now I'm cruising it cool in 1 my car becomes so cool. Even my babe cannot stand 2 talk more 4
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by blackfm: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
ou should pay Gazzuzz a visit
mogreen22:

(1) (Reply)

Harvey Cars / Jeep Tarvern For Sale, Price Negotiable / Self Driving Mercedes Benz S-class Hits South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.