Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

People You Should Avoid Sleeping With In This Heat Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People You Should Avoid Sleeping With In This Heat Period (747 Views)

7 Things You Should Avoid Sharing With Others / This Heat Will Not KILL You! - You Can Be Saved! / Seven Ways To Cope With This Heat If Rain Fail To Fall This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People You Should Avoid Sleeping With In This Heat Period by SuzieeDee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some people have bad sleeping habit and they can make you lose your sleep and keep you fanning yourself all night long so in order to manage your sleep every hot night(especially when there is no light) just avoid sharing bed with these set of people.
1. space eaters; these set of people are one of the worst set of people to share bed with. they will occupy more than half of the bed space and leave u hanging at d edge of d bed.if u tap them to adjust they will still repeat d same thing under few minute.
2. throway body; this kind of people will always rest their body on u most especially their heavy yam legs.i wonder who dey are holdin in their dreams.
3. snorers: dey will always start from gear 1 and then gradually increase it. dey make funny noises like i pass my neighbour gen, plane takin off, power bike etc
4. noise makers; dis set of people only discuss at night.i wonder if witches now do deir meetings online or thru phone calls at night.dis people dont sleep and dey wont consider u.
pls add urs..
Re: People You Should Avoid Sleeping With In This Heat Period by Lawalight: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
We all wish to obtain an international certificate from the best world-class universities around the world, being steps ahead in our careers among our peers. But most times we are not opportune to realize such dreams, due to the rigorous process involved in getting admitted into such universities and not forgetting the problematic Visa application process involved .
We at FLYBORDER are committed to providing you an opportunity to be ahead academically .Our reputation in getting you admission into world-class modern universities, vibrant and friendly with strong reputation for innovation .FLYBORDER get you admitted to schools that would help in enhancing your employability.
Get admitted to graduate and post graduate schools in CANADA, RUSSIA, USA, and GERMANY.
Contact FLYBORDER today: 08039386136 or 08085077040
Inquiries@flyborder.com
www.flyborder.com

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This Fruit / What Talking on the Phone While Charging Can Do to You / Jewel Cosmetics Beauty Products Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.