Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna (5912 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS : In Kaduna You Cannot Preach Without License. / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by keypad1: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2016
I hope the use of gramophone by mosque is stopped too. Am tired of their morning disturbance.
Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by mhiztess(f): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2016
From what I have read here this law affects the christians majors because I can't seem to have read the part where he banned the mosques from using their megaphones as alarms and clocks

1 Like

Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by tolusax999: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
how can it affect other religions, when they have nothing to preach... this is a sign of anti-christ.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by eposho: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
tolusax999:
how can it affect other religions, when they have nothing to preach... this is a sign of anti-christ.
Other religions have nothing to preach? You must be blinded by this Jewish import of a religion called Christianity ? I bet aswell you have genesis for breakfast with revelation as super.?
Religion the opium of the black man
Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by tartar9(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pidggin:
Is Kaduna now a Sharia state? When Christians there were joining Muslims to vote for an Islamic party I wonder what they were thinking, feel sorry for them, but this is part of the change they were promised
did he mention only xtians undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by Marotzke(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
tolusax999:
Really? Tell me something.
Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by Marotzke(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
mhiztess:
From what I have read here this law affects the christians majors because I can't seem to have read the part where he banned the mosques from using their megaphones as alarms and clocks
Say the truth, did you actually read the post, or you just assumed that christians are the targets?
Anyway all those 9months theologial training schools graduate, una go hearam. Let me see how you will get a permit for crusade from a committee most probably headed by an anglican or catholic archbishop.

As for Shittes and pseudo boko haramites. Sheik Gumi go wipe una face for concrete before signing that preaching permit.
Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by arbitter: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
So lemme get this, radical Islamic folks are rampant in the North, for ages weve seen the cvnt headed christians bitching about it. El Rufai despite him being a muslim decides to put new measures in place to prevent another sect rising and the reaction is Christians twisting the story and spreading this bullshit about their useless asses being persecuted?

Seriously , FVCk you!

And No, this isnt about you or whatever the fvck you do at churches.

Youd think the people who this is actually targeted at would complain, but noope it has to be you, the ever whiny bitchy fvckheads.

Thats all i have to say.
Re: El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna by jayfierce(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
gbosaa:
El Rufai is being proactive. Preachers can be very annoying, early morning noises from megaphones and micro phones constitute nuisance. Some would bang on your doors and windows for those living in shared houses and compounds trying to force people out to worship. Some people work at nights only to come back home in the morning to sleep but the preachers wouldn't allow you to have peace and quiet. When these people complain, they are branded witches, wizards, enemies of progress and all sorts.

There should be fairness in the implementation though. I do hope that the early morning calls from the sound systems mounted on the mosques would be affected too.

Blocking and disruption of traffic flow for religious reasons should be looked into and stopped.

There should be some regulation in the use of buildings for preachings. Noise from public address systems should be regulated especially in residential areas. It's a nightmare to live close to any of those people who use warehouses, flats and other open spaces to preach. You can't even hear yourself talking or having conversation with someone in your own house.

What you are saying does not call for such stringent measures. Other states simply banned the use of horn speakers and relocated churches out of residential areas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Igbos Survive Without Lagos? / Ojuelegba War: Nigerian Soldier vs. Nigerian Police / Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.