Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market (5649 Views)

Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market by ishittu: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Xhaka:
Hope the battery won't be crap as usual
it cant be crap o, it should be of high Mah,
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market by Xhaka(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
ishittu:
it cant be crap o, it should be of high Mah,
I do not believe in Infinix written specs.
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market by Jacinta44(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
This can never happen with my beloved Camon C8 cheesy

Meanwhile let me use the opportunity to invite both infinix, Tecno and all smartphone owners to the latest web forum on the bloc, owned by TECNO itself.

Amazing content, a community of geeks, willing to assist you with whatever phone issues you might be having.
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com

one luv ma pipu grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market by iGotTech: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
As part of our ‪#‎Spotthefake‬ campaign to educate our fans about our product, we have created a video highlighting the major differences between the original Infinix Hot Note and Replica versions of the phone.
Watch this video to enlighten yourself about Infinix HOT NOTE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaPPaMwcQB4
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market by tomiwa20(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2016
I have sample

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Phone Smart Enough?? My Phone Did This / Airtel Introduces New Plan Called Triple Surf Offer / Tech Tip : Change Fonts On Android (with Or Without Root)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.