Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. (592 Views)

Paul agbonifo rejected to become a juju priest in Egbokor community ,Orhionwon / Man Stole Juju Man's Wallet And What Happens Next Is Shocking / A Man Stole From A Juju Man And See What Happened ( Photo And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. by Artistree: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
What efforts have you made to get a job?
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. by yemmit90: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
That is a dangerous mission man. To see his baba for what? Dont let them force money ritual on you or initiate you into a demonic group.

Sometimes,what we call a problem is not actually a problem but our negatives mindsets.

1. Stop imaging things,just go for it
Imagination brings unnecessary expectation which often make us sad should we fail to meet them.

2. Stop living your life with the expectation that someone own you something. Let me tell you some secretes about life, people value you the most if they know you dont give a damn about them. You may seek for help but dont ever make anyone your enemy if they dont give you such help.

3. Have a purpose for your life. People value a purposeful person especially if they know you dont depend on them to achieve your goal. it is when you have purpose that people will be willing to invest in you.

4. Check the way you think and your attitute. People rarely rejected a morally sounded person. You may even change your location and probably some of the people you mingle with.

5. Pray to your God. There is nothing he cannot do. Believe that God has purpose for your life and he's going to perfect your way.

You will be fine in Jesus name!
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Artistree:
What efforts have you made to get a job?
I always apply on line, came back from Lagos recently after submitting my resume in Apapa and Isolo areas respectively. Thanks
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
yemmit90:
That is a dangerous mission man. To see his baba for what? Dont let them force money ritual on you or initiate you into a demonic group.

Sometimes,what we call a problem is not actually a problem but our negatives mindsets.

1. Stop imaging things,just go for it
Imagination brings unnecessary expectation which often make us sad should we fail to meet them.

2. Stop living your life with the expectation that someone own you something. Let me tell you some secretes about life, people value you the most if they know you dont give a damn about them. You may seek for help but dont ever make anyone your enemy if they dont give you such help.

3. Have a purpose for your life. People value a purposeful person especially if they know you dont depend on them to achieve your goal. it is when you have purpose that people will be willing to invest in you.

4. Check the way you think and your attitute. People rarely rejected a morally sounded person. You may even change your location and probably some of the people you mingle with.

5. Pray to your God. There is nothing he cannot do. Believe that God has purpose for your life and he's going to perfect your way.

You will be fine in Jesus name!
Thank you so much, May God Continue to increase your wisdom.
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Juju Man. by mutiply: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Be calm.

lalasticlala, this nor get anything to with snake or tonto dike but we knw say na u be baba for here. Abeg do justice to this post.

(1) (Reply)

Bus Crushes 17 Almajiris To Death / Pls Help I Have Been molested / How Good Is Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.