Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pls Help I Have Been molested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help I Have Been molested (585 Views)

He Molested A Five Years Old Girl And It Hurts Everywhere / Pls Help I Have A Guy Who Needs A Security Job / How Juliana Olayode Was Sexually Molested At A Very Young Age - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Have Been molested by satowind(m): 4:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls I don't know de appropriate section to post dis so bear with me.

Pls is there a foundation or a group dat treat male rape cause I have been abused.

For 25yrs now I have been keeping my virginity till marriage and every friend I hv knows that am de decent type. I have a nxt door milf that know this too. She keep telling me that one day she will send a girl that will de-flower me and stuffs like that. It was a joke between us until yesterday. Because of the epileptic power supply and the high cost of fuel I managed to on my generator to keep body and soul together. My neighbor knocked at the door and came in with her female friend and begged 4 her to boast her friends phone. From there she stared watching a movie wit her friend while we are discussing...

Along the line of discussion I slept off, it was as if sometin was climbing my leg and I was also dreaming were I was having sex with my university crush then in sch. I woke up and discovered I was tied to the bed and the two gals were removing my clothes. I begged them but they both took turn in molesting me and when they finished dey left me there and called one of my friend who untied me. I came like 4 times till my dick was weak. Then they used needle to raise it and did de fifth time before dey left me to the mercy of my friend who said she called him and told him I was sick.

Since then I haven't seen her. Even thou I enjoyed some part of the encounter,i am so bitter that and older lady I don't have feeling for will take my pride. The encounter was with out protection. They might be pregnant and even worst I might be having infections to deal with.

She just molested me and I need urgent advise on how to handle de situation cause am short tempered.
Re: Pls Help I Have Been molested by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 27, 2016
lolzzzzzzz..........do you know how many guys pray day and nyt .....to have dat experience............... sorry sha
Re: Pls Help I Have Been molested by Vince77(m): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Let me have this MILFs number pls.
Re: Pls Help I Have Been molested by Merlissa(f): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Don't worry,

It's just a dream....
Re: Pls Help I Have Been molested by satowind(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Vince77:
Let me have this MILFs number pls.
is dat de help?

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Nigeria Red Cross Society Lagos / Your Opinion About The Matter / Nairalander Needs Idea Of Travel To Canada Please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.