Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS (8852 Views)

My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2016
What a speech...a prophet indeed. Now I know why he commands millions. Electrifying speech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjEE6SQuJs&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by PassingShot(m): 5:29am On Mar 11, 2016
A coward he is. If not, he wouldn't sneak into the country and hope to sneak out.

And why are you mocking the poor man and indicting him with this clip? In this speech, he promised to kill everything living in the zoo, yet he's the one in cage, unable to see people he likes to see, unable to eat what he likes to eat, unable to move, speak, poo, fvck, etc, as he would have preferred. Na him dey zoo joor.

Soon, he will regret his life if he's not already regretting it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by anonimi: 5:34am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:
A coward he is. If not, he wouldn't sneak into the country and hope to sneak out.

Was Nelson Mandela also a coward for sneaking in and out of South Africa under apartheid?
Is Wole Soyinka a coward for sneaking out of our country under dictator Abacha
Do you have any sense at all?
Just asking.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Naija9090: 5:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Powerful words of the prophet. Sent chills down my body. Nnamdi Kanu...you are a man anointed by God to lead this struggle!

The second poster is a yoruba as expected...instead of addressing slaughter of yorubas by Hausa-Fulani in Lagos, he is here thinking about a man who has not killed a fly let alone a human. Misplaced priority out of envy!

Every negative post you will read here are by yorubas.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by HungerBAD: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Kanu last words

"Abeg make una let me flush the condom I wear for these two women"

Those that Worship him,conveniently forgets always that he was caught with not 1,but 2 prostitutes having fun.

The people some clowns choose to be their heroes,says a lot about their intellectual grasp.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by PassingShot(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Was Nelson Mandela also a coward for sneaking in and out of South Africa under apartheid?
Just asking.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55
Don't cry Na.
Those guys you mentioned never once vowed to kill anyone or promised to go into war with anyone. So, it is Dilector Kanu who vowed to kill but then sneaked in hoping to sneak out that is a big fraud and a coward.

I can see you're brainwashed already sha. Kpele ti e.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by BeClever: 5:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Unfolding.. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by anonimi: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:
Don't cry Na.
Those guys you mentioned never once vowed to kill anyone or promised to go into war with anyone. So, it is Dilector Kanu who vowed to kill but then sneaked in hoping to sneak out that is a big fraud and a coward.

Nelson Mandela's ANC killed and bombed many.
So find something else to say.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xcmcijgjsmiapwfcbpw68i109xv5ntnc1351429[/img]

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Last visit to his IPOB brethren in Japan before heading to Nigeria...he knows his time has arrived. He prayed resoundingly with the IPOB leadership team in Japan in the language of heaven !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKNHEXghYTI&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by PassingShot(m): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Nelson Mandela's ANC killed and bombed many.
So find something else to say.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xcmcijgjsmiapwfcbpw68i109xv5ntnc1351429[/img]
When IPOB touts are defeated with superior reasoning, they lump issues together or resort to insulting.

Kanu don enter a journey of no return.

FYI, I like to live separately from you guys but I implore you to find reasonable means to achieve your secession. Not threatening our peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by EasternActivist: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Don't cry Na.

They don't because 3.5 million of his people weren't killed.
Tell me why should a country and nationalists support the killing of their fellow countrymen and citizens?

You are not being truth to yourself, we lost our loved ones if you don't know how that feels lemme tell you. It hurts so badly. Fk Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by PassingShot(m): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2016
EasternActivist:

They don't because 3.5 million of his people weren't killed.
Tell me why should a country and nationalists support the killing of their fellow countrymen and citizens?

You are not being truth to yourself, we lost our loved ones if you don't know how that feels lemme tell you. It hurts so badly. Fk Nigeria
I don't mind you guys going. Balkernizing Nigeria may be the best for every region and I support it wholeheartedly. However, anyone desperate for it MUST find peaceful means to achieve it. Not threatening and disturbing our peace. We don't want another civil war. If you missed the 1967 war, watch YouTube videos of civil wars in other countries since then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by realestworld(m): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Like play like play na them go take sentence this fine albino guy to death by hanging o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by EasternActivist: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

I don't mind you guys going. Balkernizing Nigeria may be the best for every region and I support it wholeheartedly. However, anyone desperate for it MUST find peaceful means to achieve it. Not threatening and disturbing our peace. We don't want another civil war. If you missed the 1967 war, watch YouTube videos of civil wars in other countries since then.

Your opinion is yours and I don't see the reason why you think someone cares of what you fking think. Why not let it get shoved down your asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by blackpanda: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Just asking.

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist! Dont compare him to these men. Only gullible people without brain support his ridiculous agenda.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by anonimi: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:
When IPOB touts are defeated with superior reasoning, they lump issues together or resort to insulting.

Kanu don enter a journey of no return.

FYI, I like to live separately from you guys but I implore you to find reasonable means to achieve your secession. Not threatening our peace.

I don't have to be IPOB to point out the obvious fallacies and LIES in your posts, do I?
Sharing FACTS and rebutting your lies with the TRUTH is a civic responsibility that anyone with a little iota of conscience must perform always.
You see why I asked if you have sense earlier?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2016
The terrorist animal Kanu must be made to pay the price for his sins against the Nigerian state. He must never be let off lightly. He should be put away for a long long time. Biafra is dead and must never rise again

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by EasternActivist: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist! Dont compare him to these men. Only gullible people without brain support his ridiculous agenda.

Awolowo and Gowon should be the worst terrorist of mankind for committing a war crime that killed 3.5million civilians.

I support KANU on this one, I wish there is any other option though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by anonimi: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Nelson Mandela was a declared terrorist until the US Congress formally removed him from the list.
Fact!!!

Almost till his death, Mandela remained on the US terrorism watch list

More from: http://www.pri.org/stories/2013-12-06/almost-till-his-death-mandela-remained-us-terrorism-watch-list

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Naija9090: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2016
kropotkin2 is the same poster as Blackpanda and PassingShot above...a yoruba man. This coward has not said anything to the Hausa-Fulani who sluaghtered yorubas in 12 Mile and Ogile...coward.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by EasternActivist: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
The terrorist animal Gowon and awolowo must be made to pay the price for their sins against the biafran state. They must never be let off lightly. They should be put away for a long long time. Nigeria is dead and must never rise again

That's how it gonna make much sense.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by KissCODE(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

And why are you mocking the poor man and indicting him with this clip? In this speech, he promised to kill everything living in the zoo, yet he's the one in cage, unable to see people he likes to see, unable to eat what he likes to eat, unable to move, speak, poo, fvck, etc, as he would have preferred. Na him dey zoo joor.

the Tinubu you are celebrating to today went on self exile during Abacha cos he was of afraid dying.

Caution is not fear... U better celebrate men who have mind to do things in different way...

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by anonimi: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
The terrorist animal Kanu must be made to pay the price for his sins against the Nigerian state. He must never be let off lightly. He should be put away for a long long time. Biafra is dead and must never rise again

You guys only make Kanu and his IPOB business more popular and gain sympathy to be more powerful by demonising him UNNECESSARILY.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:
kropotkin2 is the same poster as Blackpanda and PassingShot above...a yoruba man. This coward has not said anything to the Hausa-Fulani who sluaghtered yorubas in 12 Mile and Ogile...coward.
i am not Yoruba and Kanu must still face justice. Biafra is dead. You can choose to be buried with it

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by blackpanda: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:

Are you ok
I am not yoruba. Whats wrong with this one?
One wrong does not justify another. Any form of killing, no matter the tribe, is wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by blackpanda: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2016
EasternActivist:

Awolowo and Gowon should be the worst terrorist of mankind for committing a war crime that killed 3.5million civilians.

I support KANU on this one, I wish there is any other option though

Keep telling lies. I suppose Ojukwu did not kill anybody as well All you shortsighted pessimists that know nothing about war just open your mouth to blab. If a 2nd civil war arises, nobody will survive. Go and ask your parents about the civil war before u type trash!

You support kanu, yet you are living, working, going to school and using nigerian facilities. Smh! Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by PassingShot(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2016
KissCODE:
the Tinubu you are celebrating to today went on self exile during Abacha cos he was of afraid dying.

Caution is not fear... U better celebrate men who have mind to do things in different way...
Tinubu never vowed to kill anyone or promise war to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by demslayerrz: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
Naija9090:
Powerful words of the prophet. Sent chills down my body. Nnamdi Kanu...you are a man anointed by God to lead this struggle!

The second poster is a yoruba as expected...instead of addressing slaughter of yorubas by Hausa-Fulani in Lagos, he is here thinking about a man who has not killed a fly let alone a human. Misplaced priority out of envy!

Every negative post you will read here are by yorubas.

[/s]

You are yet to address the killings of 19 flat head in Enugu and the rape of your parents in Imo but you are here making noise. Cos some coward hausa that have nothing to lose burn houses in the middle of the night, you Iboes wont let us hear word again. An Ibo man was burnt in the night as well but you are here ranting, you are a disgrace to the Iboe race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by Naija9090: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Tinubu never vowed to kill anyone or promise war to Nigeria.

Shattap...no yoruba can boldly speak like Nnamdi Kanu, if they try it, Hausa-Fulani will deal with them.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by demslayerrz: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Are you ok
I am not yoruba. Whats wrong with this one?
One wrong does not justify another. Any form of killing, no matter the tribe, is wrong!

Dont you know that anyone that disagree with the Iboes automatically becomes Yoruba. They are all deluded and cant do without screaming Yoruba everywhere. Its a curse bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by demslayerrz: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:

Shattap...no yoruba can boldly speak like Nnamdi Kanu, if they try it, Hausa-Fulani will deal with them.

You are truly a small kid, so making noise on a radio station is boldness? No wonder you all call the abidja tourist cum pedophile ojuku of cursed memory a Hero. What a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS by EasternActivist: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Keep telling lies. I suppose Ojukwu did not kill anybody as well All you shortsighted pessimists that know nothing about war just open your mouth to blab. If a 2nd civil war arises, nobody will survive. Go and ask your parents about the civil war before u type trash!

You support kanu, yet you are living, working, going to school and using nigerian facilities. Smh Hypocrites

At the bolded, Am I using it free??

Definitely I have benefitted nothing from Nigeria except hatred, envy, hijacking of public funds, neglitude, scam and genocide.

I won't loose a sympathy if Nigeria should stop existing

Again, I support KANU on this. He should carry-on.

The main terrorists that have matched words with actions are Gowon and awolowo that orchestrated the monster killing of 3.5 million civilians.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UDP Hails Mama Taraba For Dumping APC / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.