Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School (43248 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Name of school is withheld,for security purpose.

I was in a hurry to attend a physics lab practical today.On my way I received a call,so I had to wait to answer the call for like two minutes.After I finished answering the call,a guy walked up to me; you know the usual is to shake hands,but I noticed something;I noticed he had a style of hand shake I don't know abt,and there was look of surprise in his face.The first thing he asked was ' are you not a vickings?'. O boy fear catch me .I was like 'I don't understand you ' before he could answer, another guy came to me to ask the same question. Another thing I noticed was that their eyes were wandering as if they are up to something bad.Another thing is that, I noticed was it was not just the two of them but many of them all at different positions; All eyes was on me.O boy fear catch me die.
As a smart boy,I started wondering in my mind what might have attracted this 'O it was my dress code;Red and black ,eh! O boy I don die'
The second guy asked me the question I was expecting'why are you putting on this code' As fear catch me reach I was like ' sorry let me pull it off' .The next thing I heard was 'I hope you are with a condom if not I will f**** your yansh like that' I nearly fainted .
And thanks be to God one of them from a corner told them 'Leave him he is a freshman'

I have never in my life had this kind of experience before. But it thought me something I never knew- Don't you ever put on a red and black combination in the school.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Engineermbugame(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
lol,i enjoy d stuff bro,is dere way .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na uniben ooooo cheesy

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by tripplephi: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
university of

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Engineermbugame:
lol,i enjoy d stuff bro,is dere way .

In fact today I took my time to study every dress code that came to my notice .It was like 1 out of 100 people is putting on the red and black.Fear still dey catch me o.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
captainmilk:
Na uniben ooooo cheesy
No not at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Pineapp: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't be tempted to belong.
It never pays

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Complete am na
tripplephi:

university of

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
tripplephi:

university of
For security reason,I can't disclose the name.I dey fear

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pineapp:
Don't be tempted to belong. It never pays
Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oma307:
Complete am na

Bros na fear cause me may I no write am.One of those guys might be viewing this as I type.I fear anything cultist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

No not at all
oh I see... well stop wearing red and black, black and black... keep it low bro... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
captainmilk:
oh I see... well stop wearing red and black, black and black... keep it low bro... wink

Thanks. I never knew about red and black,every body knows black and black.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Engineermbugame(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

In fact today I took my time to study every dress code that came to my notice .It was like 1 out of 100 people is putting on the red and black.Fear still dey catch me o.
i fink u be fresher ? reduce ur dress code.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Adeyinka12(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
God save you

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by retake89(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na God save u ooo...no try wear yellow and black 2 oo

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Engineermbugame:
i fink u be fresher ? reduce ur dress code.

Yea I am.thanks
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Slimzjoe(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lmao!!

Dude wan even Pull clothe grin grin

Guy, stand for your Right...learn to do so

13 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
retake89:

Na God save u ooo...no try wear yellow and black 2 oo

What! seriously? yellow & black?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

Thanks. I never knew about red and black,every body knows black and black.
Don't ever belong ... it never pays

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Lmao!!

Dude wan even Pull clothe grin grin

Guy, stand for your Right...learn to do so

That's to tell you the kind of fear that enveloped me. grin[quote author=Slimzjoe post=43459220][color=#550000]Lmao!!
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Engineermbugame(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

Yea I am.thanks
sucess in ur academics,dnt roll wit bad guy, ur course of study?

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Engineermbugame:
sucess in ur academics,dnt roll wit bad guy, ur course of study?

Thanks.Agricultural and bio resources engineering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Engineermbugame(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

Thanks.Agricultural and bio resources engineering
study harder o for u to have chance in labour market

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Engineermbugame:
study harder o for u to have chance in labour market

Thanks a lot
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Engineermbugame(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

Thanks a lot
ur welcome ,am also a fresher.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by prahcetomi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
So you are dat guy we caught today bah?.....we are coming for you.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Engineermbugame:
ur welcome ,am also a fresher.

Wow cool,What course?
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
prahcetomi:
So you are dat guy we caught today bah?.....we are coming for you.

Hahahaha very funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Tallest45(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na uniport bro...........don't ask how i take know cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tallest45:
Na uniport bro...........don't ask how i take know cheesy

You re funny o.bt it's not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by prahcetomi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teophilus96:

Hahahaha very funny.
KEEP LAUGHING WHILE YOU CAN.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s / Nigerian Student Of Warwick Suffers Racism (Photo) / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.