Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School (43344 Views)

OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by impetus: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Donclaracuzo post=43482234][/quote]

Yes, I did.
SO until the T is found.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Donclaracuzo: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
impetus:

Yes, I did.
SO until the T is found.

No B
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Donclaracuzo: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
impetus:

Yes, I did.
SO until the T is found.

Where u base
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by impetus: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

Where u base

Palermo, what about u.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Themandator: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Teophilus96:
Name of school is withheld,for security purpose.

I was in a hurry to attend a physics lab practical today.On my way I received a call,so I had to wait to answer the call for like two minutes.After I finished answering the call,a guy walked up to me; you know the usual is to shake hands,but I noticed something;I noticed he had a style of hand shake I don't know abt,and there was look of surprise in his face.The first thing he asked was ' are you not a vickings?'. O boy fear catch me .I was like 'I don't understand you ' before he could answer, another guy came to me to ask the same question. Another thing I noticed was that their eyes were wandering as if they are up to something bad.Another thing is that, I noticed was it was not just the two of them but many of them all at different positions; All eyes was on me.O boy fear catch me die.
As a smart boy,I started wondering in my mind what might have attracted this 'O it was my dress code;Red and black ,eh! O boy I don die'
The second guy asked me the question I was expecting'why are you putting on this code' As fear catch me reach I was like ' sorry let me pull it off' .The next thing I heard was 'I hope you are with a condom if not I will f**** your yansh like that' I nearly fainted .
And thanks be to God one of them from a corner told them 'Leave him he is a freshman'

I have never in my life had this kind of experience before. But it thought me something I never knew- Don't you ever put on a red and black combination in the school.

I did wore red and black and severally too even on matriculation day,back then.... Unec
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Donclaracuzo: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
impetus:

Palermo, what about u.

Awumen! Was in Barbados but just relocated to Parlemo cos of my sweet.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by cupidhero(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2016
This thread funny.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2016
cupidhero:
This thread funny.
Very funny indeed
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by chronique(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Frat level for school these dAys nor be like before. Even at that,not everyBody will be lily livered in school. Moreover,dem nor dey carry shoot person for uniben without info except dem done dey see you with a particular clique. How you want take shoot person wey you nor know before? Let's assume say na ur person from another deck/temple/nest,way enter school come do hit,you go just dog am because e nor run when he see you? Naso finger scratch you reach? Cultism doesn't pay anybody and I insist that cultists have power only as a group. Take away the gun/axe from a cultist and he becomes as powerless as every muthafucking Jew on the street. That's a fact we all know. That automatically makes them powerless.
rugged7:
"Don't be scared of them"

See this one...You dey feel like baddman, innit?

You lucky say the guy no DOG you down with the shiny as you dey there dey look am korokoro

You never see one man hit squad wey dey waka alone?

Those ones no dey waka in group because i'm no wan person to identify am when zero hour for the hit reach.

Better thank your lucky stars; or maybe u dey d same cult with the guy; or nothing dey happen that day.

Half the cult guys wey dey waka for campus dey carry gun normally; so kini big deal?

As for all these baggers and dirty vultures wey dey here dey make noise alpha marina this and that... angry angry angry

Una still be small boys

When the kasala dey happen back in the day, dem never born una sef... angry

Anyway,

Forget cultism

After university, u'll understand that itz all crap.

The person wey fit help you for business, money, work or i'm sister for marriage probably dey another cult

All is vanity

God 1st bro.

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Taeewo(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Lucky u
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by SenatorJames(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]I thank God for your life, but its not every students they can try that nonsense with.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Donclaracuzo: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
impetus:

Palermo, what about u.

Which side for P u de and can u inbox me ur ur digits on chidimn101@gmail.com
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Teophilus96:

I was in a hurry to attend a physics lab practical today.On my way I received a call,so I had to wait to answer the call for like two minutes.After I finished answering the call,a guy walked up to me; you know the usual is to shake hands,but I noticed something;I noticed he had a style of hand shake I don't know abt,and there was look of surprise in his face.The first thing he asked was ' are you not a vickings?'. O boy fear catch me .I was like 'I don't understand you ' before he could answer, another guy came to me to ask the same question. Another thing I noticed was that their eyes were wandering as if they are up to something bad.Another thing is that, I noticed was it was not just the two of them but many of them all at different positions; All eyes was on me.O boy fear catch me die.
As a smart boy,I started wondering in my mind what might have attracted this 'O it was my dress code;Red and black ,eh! O boy I don die'
The second guy asked me the question I was expecting'why are you putting on this code' As fear catch me reach I was like ' sorry let me pull it off' .The next thing I heard was 'I hope you are with a condom if not I will f**** your yansh like that' I nearly fainted .
And thanks be to God one of them from a corner told them 'Leave him he is a freshman'

I have never in my life had this kind of experience before. But it thought me something I never knew- Don't you ever put on a red and black combination in the school.
hehe na
foranambra
state

. very
sure
either unizik

or ansu
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 1:48am On Mar 16, 2016
ceinfoco:
Dalu, just b careful.Don't mind dia threat,don't go to late night events. Avoid umu......ma.

Noted.thanks.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Teophilus96:

the school is futo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Teophilus96(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
the school is futo

Lol A year and 3 moths later After you've gone through my profile topics Even a baby would know by now.
But is gone done and duste down and sorted! Congrats tho for A job well done. You can come to FUTO and find me.
Re: My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Teophilus96:

Lol A year and 3 moths later
After you've gone through my profile topics
Even a baby would know by now.

But is gone done and duste down and sorted!
Congrats tho for A job well done.
You can come to FUTO and find me.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) / University Of Ibadan Reacts To Aminu Zubair's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.