Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). (2986 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by skill4biz: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has point an accusing finger to former President Goodluck Jonathan concerning the recent excessive epileptic power supply in the country.
This is contain in an emailed statement to the media titled SHARP FALL IN POWER OUTPUT: WE SMELL A RAT, Prof Ishaq Akintola, the group director signed it, The group alleges that the recent poor power supply being witnessed by Nigerians, and the fuel scarcity prevails may be caused by political sabotage being perpetrated by former President Goodluck Jonathan and his allies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Flexherbal(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't think Jona has anything to do with this . He has moved on.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by kestolove95(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
U guys should beter allow jona rest

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by omolami: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
This group must be ignorant and myopic Since lie Mohammed and APC reduce their blames on Jonathan it seems blames is transfered to muric. Soon muric will transfer blames to something else. The reality is that muric is no more comfortable with buhari and his policies. The economy is biting the muric such that the group cannot reason properly again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
turn arround and say to your neighbor neighbor , have you blamed jonathan today?
see this bunch of mad cows o
well, GEJ is chilling so they can go blame themselves

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by RZArecta(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin madness at its peak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by tomakint: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
When Lai Mohammed started humming it many months back I thought it was a joke now I know better grin cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Mrbigman1(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2016
In GEJ’S era, he blamed vandals yet power was coming up against all odds.

Dis one is blaming someone who's enjoy is wife and sucking bobi at home in peace.

Go and fix ur self first before looking at what u need to fix in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by kenny987(f): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Many are mad and in this case, they are all roaming. If this news is to be believed then these people need Jesus. He's d only one that can cure them of this madness. Did they acknowledge Jonathan when there was an improvement in electricity around d time PMB won election? Now they smell sabotage.
Ndi ara!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by GreyLaw(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Professor Isiaq Akintola signed such a letter? A professor reasoning like a neonate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Hyperchi(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2016
is that y ur muslim law we be more that nigeria law . soon all state we endose their own law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by tempest01(m): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2016
It's been a long time coming....keep his name on our lips, so we could compare our backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by bekweru10(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2016
They should stop blaming anyone and look for a way to set things right in Nigeria....
Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2016
the Dullard and apc no reach to blame Jonathan again, now bubu religion don join them. make una continue o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by AbleGodAlways: 1:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2016
When will Yoloba moslems blame Jonathan. ... MURIC don dem own o....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Pidggin(f): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2016
Never knew GEJ owns PHCN

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by naijaking1: 1:47am On Mar 04, 2016
Ishaq Akintola and Lai Mohammed= Yoruba Muslims= The real problem with Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by buhahaha: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Can you guys leave JONA alone..I know buhari supported and helped Jonathan in his own government or did he do the opposite?. they said may be perpetrated they are not even sure..he succeeded still bad to you..he kept quite still a nightmare.. he prays for Nigerian and never made any mockery comments still you blame him for ur failure..Goodluck fixed electricity to an impressive level...guess wot?gas pipe line was vandalised by wicked politicians but he never call anyone he managed the situation like a leader..Do smth changers..show us wot u got braggart

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by ellechrystal(f): 2:00am On Mar 04, 2016
I dont know what to call these sets of religious n ethnic bigots, how dare u speak? when buhari was behind n infront of d scene sabottaging Jonathan's govt, where una been dey? when they were vandalization of gas pipes etc where where u? chibok girls issue, boko haram.
by d way thecredit of power supply isnt to go to ajala d traveller, we all know who it should b directed to, . I dont know what to say to these guys seriously they need a professional to check their brains, can u imagine?? with all d sabotage buhari n his cohots unleashed on d past administration, they still ve mouth to talk?? shuooo
must u guys always blame johna for every level of incompetence? when the minister of power promised we will be experiencing low power , where were these illitrates? or they cant read? ve they tried to know what is going on with fuel?
mtchewww.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by naijaking1: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2016
ellechrystal:
I dont know what to call these sets of religious n ethnic bigots, how dare u speak? when buhari was behind n infront of d scene sabottaging Jonathan's govt, where una been dey? when they were vandalization of gas pipes etc where where u? chibok girls issue, boko haram.
by d way thecredit of power supply isnt to go to ajala d traveller, we all know who it should b directed to, . I dont know what to say to these guys seriously they need a professional to check their brains, can u imagine?? with all d sabotage buhari n his cohots unleashed on d past administration, they still ve mouth to talk?? shuooo
must u guys always blame johna for every level of incompetence? when the minister of power promised we will be experiencing low power , where were these illitrates? or they cant read? ve they tried to know what is going on with fuel?
mtchewww.

Agreed 100%
Buhari's body language or body odor is no longer bringing power

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by SATOH: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Your source bro?
Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by bspyce(m): 2:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Although no visible link to comfirm the authenticity of this news, yet my appeal is that the topic should read - Jonathan MAY be sabotaging Buhari's goverment. Lacks merit.
Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 04, 2016
tomakint:
When Lai Mohammed started humming it many months back I thought it was a joke now I know better grin cheesy cheesy
I have seen this pic you uploaded like 100times now but it still cracks me up.

The word, SHAME is alien to APC folks.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Dojupyo(f): 4:27am On Mar 04, 2016
No time for blames.. Our Beloved President and his APC lai should start work and stop putting blames

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Jirate(m): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't think Jona has anything to do with this . He has moved on.

He has Obviously Moved On, beyond all this Childish Sycophants like Lia Lia and all other Zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Olarajee(m): 5:43am On Mar 04, 2016
No source. Nothing.
Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by lonelydora: 6:06am On Mar 04, 2016
This people should go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by mightyhazel: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2016
crixtex:
When will Yoloba moslems blame Jonathan. ... MURIC don dem own o....
ishaq akintola is a yorroba

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by Scarpon(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2016
An excuse
Re: Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric). by orisa37: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2016
Trumped up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness / Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results / Why Amaechi Shunned The PH Airport Commissioning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.