Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland (41852 Views)

When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) / Be Honest,can You Really Do This For Your Grandma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by hakeem4(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
;Day
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by babadem2much(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will be like what I do nah? grin grin

Granny u de sleep again ni
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by sukkot: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mopolchi:
Sukkot I wonder what your grandma will say when she see your nairaland posts.
she will say >> grin
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by NaijaCuzin: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
She will be like "Lalasticala so you are more active at Romance section "
Na joke ooo.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
She looks kept. Her children are trying
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by jaksabbey(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tell me Watin she go understand, na picture she go dey view
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Kangol99(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
LOLZ grin
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by nelcliff(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Grandma I sight u....
Grandma is like let me check when our presido is going to start paying elderly ones their 5k he promise during campaign....
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Mopolchi: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
sukkot:
she will say >> grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by nikkiking(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ebayray:
Lmao, she'll be like :
Chichi what are you doing in Romance section!
You should be in Marriage section oo. tongue.
cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
lmao. All those people wey dey post rubbish go just deny their moniker. Especially those in sexuality section grin
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by NLban: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
wins18:
grin grin grin
Our grannies don dey upgrade oo, that awkward moment when ur grandma finally decides to check ur post on nairaland, pray she never see anything incriminating.... Else, she will call a family village meeting on ur head.
[size=14pt]
Op see as you make me laff come troway my Laptop gringrin
[/size]

Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by princeisah26(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
she be like. .tunde come oooooo ooooo dey don score arsenal...sekem sekem sekem !!!

Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by seangy4konji: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Make I get this kain orisha bunmi?

Awon iya aye.

Mamiiii
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by alibaba1995(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jcob:
With the look on grandma's face, she's on politics section of nairaland reading how some people shared $2.1b ( I won't mention names)
lolz! Dansuki. Metuh and gej..to pad it up 4 you!
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Roxby: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
End time grandma
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Anijay1212(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Chai..

She would probably die of a Heart Attack that day.. Imagine her grandson is MadCow..
Hehehehe.... MadCow indeed.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Sermwell(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ebayray:
Lmao, she'll be like :
cheesy cheesy
nope. I tink she will be like 'ebere nwam, is dis d exam u ar writin in skool? U wil cum n meet me in dis house. Children of nawadays' . Mtseeews. Lol.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sermwell:
nope. I tink she will be like 'ebere nwam, is dis d exam u ar writin in skool? U wil cum n meet me in dis house. Children of nawadays' . Mtseeews. Lol.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin.

How was your exams cheesy.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by SenJoe(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ebayray:
Lmao, she'll be like :
cheesy cheesy
You made me go check your profile, and guess what I saw........ You are always in romance section.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
SenJoe:

You made me go check your profile, and guess what I saw........ You are always in romance section.

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy.

What na happen?
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Rojom(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
It doesn't matter, she must be educated nd elegant. Doing dat isn't wrong, modern generation.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by kibzz(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2016
baby I see you oh..

Ebayray:
Lmao, she'll be like : Chichi what are you doing in Romance section! You should be in Marriage section oo. tongue. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2016
kibzz:
baby I see you oh..

Lol, hi..
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Obaf16(f): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2016
I wish my grandma can check my nairaland acct but she no fit,she can't even recognise me until they mention my name, she will b 111yrs old next month,happy birthday in advance grandma if u can still witness it.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by ronaldbecky(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2016
wins18:
pray you are not a member of vaseline crew association of nairaland, because if she finds out hehehe ur case no be for here
..lwkd
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by Shobizz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol, granny to ja.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by SenatorJames(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
She will be like 'see the posts of this small girl on Nairaland that always form good christian in real life'.
Re: When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland by jbblues24(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2019
I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realise I'm listening to it. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out / Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer / Most Used Memes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.