Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music (701 Views)

"Lova Lova" - Tiwa Savage Ft. Duncan Mighty (Video) / Download MP3: Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty – Lova Lova / Was Wizkid Ever Original With His Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music by vicechancellor(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
its been long since Duncan mighty a.k.a portharcourt first son released a good hit track. I'm really anxious to know what happened to him.
Re: What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2016
ikebe gyrate
Re: What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music by majamajic(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2016
when was the last time 50cent and Naz released good hit songs ?
Re: What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music by Tpave(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Nobody will reign forever, only Jesus Christ will
Re: What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music by Sylverbox(m): 2:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Wene mighty has tasted X amount of money and fame. I happen to see him perform last time I was home in Ph in a small circle of very wealthy ph boys. So I think he is doing his thing underG.
Re: What Happened To Duncan Mighty And His Music by vicechancellor(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2016
the likes of 2baba, psquare, dbanj,etc have been in the industry for a long time and are still popular and relevant. I really like musicians who are consistent, who are never tired of success. if Micheal Jackson were to be alive he would have been making waves with good music. anyway, you can't always have it all.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Are Overjoyed To Feel Their Baby Move / Ghana Dancehall Instrumental: Birthday Souvenir / Dope Free Beat For Beat Killas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.