Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 (10801 Views)

Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival / Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by 9jaclicktivist: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2016
The Olubadan designate, High Chief Saliu Adetunji, has released his title for the throne.
He is to be referred to as Aje Ogungunniso 1.
The Olubadan-in-the waiting released the title on Wednesday and it now appears on the paraphernalia of office and items to be used for the coronation ceremony on Friday.
The title is believed to have emerged from his company’s name – Omo Aje Sound Studio, which he established in 1955.
The new monarch is a household name in music production and marketing.
He abandoned tailoring for music marketing several years ago.
On his record label are famous singers such as King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (KWAM 1), Chief Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi, Alhaji Dauda Epo Akara and Sule Alao (Malaika).
http://telltimes..co.ke/2016/03/new-olubadan-to-be-called-aje.html
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by ALAYORMII: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Moneytalk
Bullshit walk
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by bewla(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2016
ok
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by AdemolaA2: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2016
E
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by techmart(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
wow... I love that.
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by miki1(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
his cup of tea

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Elerineye01(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Kaaaaabiyesi ooooooo
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Aje Ogunguniso 2nd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by lonelydora: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Who the title don help

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by danielblessing(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
K
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by adedam007(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Timoleon(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
ok.
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by AyoOne01(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Bomode o ba itan, yoo baroba, aroba sini baba Itan
I heard they don't have Oba in Ibadan, that they do refer to them as Baale and truly since I've known the late Olubadan I didn't see Crown of any type on his head . How true is this?
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by weedcrusha: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Ti Olubadan ba wo short knicker, o mo egbe baba nla baba omo ale ti n she cheesy grin grin

Even if Olubadan wears knicker, he knows whose father is his age mate grin cheesy

Abeg Yoruba too sweet jor.

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Moneytalk
Bullshit walk
Money speaking
Bullshit
Keep quiet.......#attitude nih moh fin nawo

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Yinkamy: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2016
AyoOne01:
I heard they don't have Oba in Ibadan, that they do refer to them as Baale and truly since I've known the late Olubadan I didn't see Crown of any type on his head . How true is this?
wrong info. and dont insult yrself. for how on earth do u harbour such thoughts. the kings of Ibadan are referred ist class kings in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by seunlayi(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Noted

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by seunlayi(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Wait o, is baba tourism coming for the coronation?

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Jyde89: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
AyoOne01:
so through, ibadan might be popular and respected, but it is subject to the aafin oyo hence the reason y they cant have a king.
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
seunlayi:
Wait o, is baba tourism coming for the coronation?
This post got me gringringringrin

Why won't he come?
He likes travelling to where there is free food na cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
good I see the name of the God OGUN in his name.

goodriddance to "Saliu" islamic name.
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by mapet: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2016
9jaclicktivist:
The Olubadan designate, High Chief Saliu Adetunji, has released his title for the throne.
The Olubadan-in-the waiting released the title on Wednesday and it now appears on the paraphernalia of office and items to be used for the coronation ceremony on Friday.
The title is believed to have emerged from his company’s name – Omo Aje Sound Studio, which he established in 1955.
On his record label are famous singers such as King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (KWAM 1), Chief Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi, Alhaji Dauda Epo Akara and Sule Alao (Malaika).

How can you rely on a blog?
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by adioolayi(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2016
AyoOne01:

If you are Musa, Kelechi, Akpan or Nwokwo I will understand... but this trash coming from one so called Ayo

Anyways ..for the records....Olubadan is a first class king....Yea..The title was changed to Baale due to interference of western powers..but was resuscitated in 1936.

3 Likes

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by XBLadez: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by absoluteSuccess: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by dadebayo1(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Kabiyesi oooooo......
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Ridwan123(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Alrt
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by egbaguy2: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Ibadan and old kings though
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by abumeinben(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Meaning?
He's already making things difficult.

At least I still remember the late olubadan of Ibadan land, Oba Emmanuel Adeyemo. Cool name with surname. Not someone using stage name as throne name

1 Like

Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Where is shekau??
Re: New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 by Irore: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2016
9jaclicktivist:

May God help the Olubadan to add value to his people during his reign like King Asa of Judah of old as you see in 2 Chronicles 14:2-5. He should at least remove as many traditional burdens from his people and let it be on record that it was during his reign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To 'Take An Oath' In Nigeria / Why We’ll Continue To Promote Sango Festival – Alaafin / Demographics Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.