Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Does Nairaland Belong To The Southerners Alone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nairaland Belong To The Southerners Alone? (626 Views)

What We Must Know Before The Southerners Leave Northern Nigeria / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Why The Northerners Are Better Than The Southerners X10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does Nairaland Belong To The Southerners Alone? by amsad19(m): 5:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Recently the nairaland mods are not doing their jobs as expected. The southerners rain abuses on the northerners without respect and even go to the extent of abusing their faiths which is against the rules of this forum. All hatred speeches are poured on us. We also have our right in this forum, if wesay we will retaliate, the mods will ban us for defending ourselves. This days everyone in this forum just say what he want about hausa/fulani, the mods keep quiet it really hurts to see people saying whatever comes from their a$$ about you. Seun should do something about this, nairaland is so biased this days. I am fulani and all what you guys are saying here is damn wrong we are not the kind of people you think we are. I recently read some comments about hausa/yoruba clash in lagos they are really biased, can you imagine if we start asking southerners to pay for living in our land what do youthink will be the response? There is no way an okada rider that pay the government tax should also pay thugs in the name of they are his host community. We are in the 21st century this things will never happen again. we should learn to live in peace with each other. May Allah forgive the sin doers and may he destroy the devils amongst us.

Re: Does Nairaland Belong To The Southerners Alone? by ademikefaith(m): 5:15am On Mar 04, 2016
I guess is still all abt 2015 general election.
Re: Does Nairaland Belong To The Southerners Alone? by Mynd44: 5:36am On Mar 04, 2016
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately.

(1)

Inaugural World Press Conference By ‪#‎istandwithbuhari‬ On The 3/3/16 In Abuja. / President Buhari Said There Are Some Errors In His Government (read What He Said / Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9