Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) (21710 Views)

Seyilaw’s Daughter, Tiwa Is Officially The President Of ‘pepper Dem Gang’(photo) / Mayokun Showers Mother With Cash As She Dances To His Song "Prayer" / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by sugarbelly1: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Nigerian pop star, Davido has unveiled a new act, Mayokun unto his HKN Gang.
Davido, who unveiled the new act at an interactive session with the media moments ago, disclosed that Mayokun, an Afro pop singer is the next best thing in Nigeria.

Mayokun Adewale, who is a graduate of University of Lagos, expressed his excitement over the signing and disclosed that he initially thought it was a scam when Davido sent him a message.

In an exclusive chat with NET, Mayokun disclosed that he met Davido after posting a short performance on Instagram which interested Davido.

‘’It is a dream come true and I feel so excited being signed unto the label.

''I have always hoped to get this sort of chance and Davido coming my way is something that is indescribable.’’

Source: http://pulse.ng/buzz/davido-singer-signs-new-artist-mayokun-to-hkn-gang-id4759397.html

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by sugarbelly1: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2016
watch the awesome vid clip Mayokun shared on his IG that Davido loved and signed him @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/davido-signs-new-artist-mayokun-to-hkn.htm

It's Instagram vid, can't be shared here, but aswear it's Worth watching. Nice voice
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by sugarbelly1: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2016
him bread don butter

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by dyadeleye(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Baba God don pick em call be that...
You go soon turn baba olowo...
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Apart from Davido I dont know any other successful artiste in that Hkn gang. Hope he doesn't end up being a side kick like B red.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulations..make good music ooh

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by SynNelson(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2016
baba OBO don pickup his call...
THE LORD MUST USE SOMEONE BETTER THAN YHU TO PICKUP UR CALL DHZ 2016 IJN....
if yhu bliv hit d LIKE button!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Young6ix con see o

Dem don sign Ultimate Warriors Cousin because of unaa

Oya make una sign BASh ALI sharply
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by khristals(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2016
as song don finish for una mouth

make una dey sign new talents
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by Adonis3: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2016
so he just watched an IG clip and rushed to sign him

I see!

No wonder na only am blow for HKNembarassed

#Adonis3HasSopken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by donholy28(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2016
This is d first time am hearing his name...who is he?
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by delectablegyal(f): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulations to him.
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Davido signed an experienced fighter of warri demons....the tag "afro-pop singer" is just ceremonial!!!!
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by winkmart: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2016
great one for the boy
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by magicminister: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2016
what a joke!
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by ejamahrandy: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
is so kai

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Hope say him go blow undecided
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by naijathings(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2016
see as bone full him face..... for now

check his face again in 2 years time.
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by MsTIQ(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Owo ni koko!
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by centyboy: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by deolu2000(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2016
ejamahrandy:
is so kai
you go soon lean frm that child obesity you are suffering from.
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by eminent007(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Who da hell is he?
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by jaykaylegend(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
even if dem throw bomb for HKN Hq, e no fit blow.
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by sinistermind(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Mayor-Kun Ma nigga... More power to ur elbow and just to think he just quit his low paying job few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by Justgo: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Booking complete.
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by Amberon11: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2016
exactly!!
Adonis3:
so he just watched an IG clip and rushed to sign him

I see!

No wonder na only am blow for HKNembarassed

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by AJOT99(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by bolex04(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Naija puSsy is d tightest
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by leksy07(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
is mayokun a male or female before i talk my comment
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) by calobinna(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
I pray this one doesn't stay mute like dannogo abi dongoyaro....mtcheew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Princess To Men: If You Need Success, Increase Your Number Of Women / Mercy Chinwo's 32nd Birthday Is Today / I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.