Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

3 Twists - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Twists (616 Views)

My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Twists by TheMascot(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Life of drugs...

Episode 1....fresher

School coming..

" hey sister, how far"..the girl looked at the guy talking..at first it was the "who is this one again".. She gave a smile..well that should be after faking a good look at his expensive shoes, his watch was the trending Rolex and of course the ama kip kip t shirt with a chain was the perfect out fit for guys in 2012...well..of course ..he is worth giving a shot.. "brother am fine", of course she wasn't the car was stuffy, a fat woman was with a child crying next to her, she is trying hard not to fart.. 1..because she just earlier took 3 bottles of coke.. 2..they are four sharing a seat for 3 in a small Toyota corolla.. The driver was so annoying with an awful mouth odour.. The car park was noisy and the whole igala language was getting on her nerves.....
The boy smiled and with a play boy smile "Theres no need to lie, you are looking stressed, let me get you a bottle of coke" she shook her head.. "OK a bottle of water, just my way of saying calm down".. This time she smiled and nodded.... May be he was worth the shot.. he is handsome, he's got swag, he looks rich, just the perfect dude to start the semester with.... I am that guy...

Wait.. Not the all perfect dude.. The nerdy degenerative confused looking boy right next to Window.. I was confused not because of Mr play boy and his new found love.. But because something very important to me just fell to the foot mat of the car.. My egg grow.. I picked it up.. Wiped it and continued with the down grading process.. OK.. Now I think it's high time I introduced my self..

My names Anthony.. A normal everyday average dude, when I mean average.. I mean totally average from the looks, to the cash, to the Swag.. Well cancel the Swag, average in all aspects even to the Anthony with out clothes ยก-) .... But in my life there are three things that only few people in life get to experience...
1...am a Nigerian
2... Am from kogi
3... Am a medical student..
Well it doesn't sound like a big deal but being all three can have its effects either positively or negatively.. You think am lying?.. Fast forward to 2015 after kogi polls and you l
Understand what being a kogite feels like..

I took a bike to my brothers space in the hostel.. Only one thing on my mind.. #making a first class and at the same time flexing the hell out of school.. But first I need some place so swagged up.. And a university surely must have the best accommodation....
Room 107.. I knocked and opened the door.. I was about to enter a room of plasma TV, disco ball.. Ps 3..
" who be this aboki where no Sabi Close door?.. " I woke up from my day dream.. It was a nightmare, the plates section stenched, flies where buzzing all around the place.. The bunks were all rickety and the beds where literally just mats..
" who you dey find? ".....
" my senior brother "...
" I resemble God wer I go know both you and your brother Abi?.. "
" his name is thank God "
" ah, ah, you be sniper brother?.. And you dey speak English give me.. Your father well well.... Come inside, jaree.. Na him bonk get Dat pots angle"...
Maybe this was a bad start to a good ending

***********life of drugs************

(1) (Reply)

Quote Of The Day / Poem: The State Of My Nation / Shade Took Charge Of Me Oh What A Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.