Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect) (1029 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect) by sleeqiam(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
realize she was already muttering to herself and to an outsider looking at her, may seem mad.

She completed her fourth round through the house. Oh my God.. she thought.. I'm forbidden from leaving this compound without my friends.

She gazed up at the sun again and saw the shadows it cast on the red sand. Her eyes followed it to the point where it hit the wall of the thatch fence and she groaned in despair.

Today, it seemed her regular entourage decided she would go alone, it wasn't the normal practise; they usually went in groups and troupes, never alone.

For some reason unknown, Awele had been left behind during the usual stream run. Ajiun was going to run to fetch her from the claws of her mother's compound, as the compound was forbidden for young men, no Mather what status.
Re: My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect) by sleeqiam(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rich, poor,handsome, hunchback, crippled or even dead. No mater the son of whom you are, king, Chief, slave, pauper, warrior, demigod or even god. You were forbiden to enter Iya Awele's thatch fenced 30 by 60 foot wide compound.

Everyone knows this but nobody seemed to tell her why. She envied the freedom her peers took for granted and on days she's very lonely, she'd peep through the spaces in the thatch fence and see people walking freely.

http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/2017/06/my-bleeping-witch-1.html?m=1#more
Re: My Witch (A Twisted Tale; Twists You'd Never Expect) by Tinaflux(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
longest time sleeqiam,
hope all is well?

(1) (Reply)

The Vow / Hotel 45 / Hypocritic Lines: Poetry Lines That Speak From Both Sides Of The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.