Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others (16321 Views)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / Lai Mohammed Battles Cabal In NBC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Ovamboland(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
sayyid:
imagine embezzlement up and down, left and right I wonder what will happen if the last administration is still in power

We will still be talking of how to use technology to stop looting, and how to keep Nyam from been accessible to ngoat.

Or how ole is ole and not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by mediachirps(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Hafyz23:
ALIGNED WITH BUARI BY STEALING N SUPPORTING ONE RADIO STATION LOCATED WHERE? Oponu ayirada nio.
benchmark; I new where you are coming from. So is no more GEJ and Pro that is funding RB? Continu. Ofe mmanu.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by seyenko(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2016
stealing is not corruption

HungerBAD:
What is wrong with people holding public offices in Nigeria?

Everybody stealing left and right.

Hopefully, some youths somewhere will not hold placards for Mr. Emeka Mba, protesting that their Kinsman should be released, because he is from a certain part of the Country.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Omonigeriarere: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
What is wrong with people holding public offices in Nigeria?

Everybody stealing left and right.

Hopefully, some youths somewhere will not hold placards for Mr. Emeka Mba, protesting that their Kinsman should be released, because he is from a certain part of the Country.

This is what happen when a President maintained that stealing is not corruption.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Omonigeriarere: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2016
[s]
AdemolaA2:
All I read is arrest this , prosecution that ... when will I ever read that they have all been jailed  Please , all other areas are in total mess.. hike in Electricity Tarrif = Poor Power supply , NNPC corruption = Long queue at filling stations or no sales at all. I hope we won't end up seeing another coup d'état in Nigeria ..
[/s]

Apart from long judicial process which is the major hinderance facing anti-corruption campaign, the most important thing is the recovery of unspent stolen funds from those looters which is gaining ground everyday.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
AdemolaA2:
All I read is arrest this , prosecution that ... when will I ever read that they have all been jailed  Please , all other areas are in total mess.. hike in Electricity Tarrif = Poor Power supply , NNPC corruption = Long queue at filling stations or no sales at all. I hope we won't end up seeing another coup d'état in Nigeria ..

If he jails them without trials, you guys will shout 'buhari has no respect for human rights', he forwards the case to court and you shout 'no one has been jailed'. You wailers go wail tire o!
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2016
MY TAKE ON THIS IS WHAT ARE THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS TEACHING THESE PEOPLE. ALL OF THEM DAILY,WEEKLY THEY GO TO LISTEN TO THEIR LEADERS AND YET IT DOESN'T SHOW IN THEIR LIVES.LET THE COURTS BEGING TO JAIL THESE THIEVES WITH LONG TERMS AND MAY BE THE SOCIETY WILL BE CLEANSED OF THIS EVIL.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by jozee08(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
ziccoit:
One id1ot came on channel tv sometimes ago to defend this scam. Corruption in this country is carried out by well organized syndicate. Starting from the thief himself to the bank, the media and useless youths that would carry placards and write rubbish on social media such as NL to defend their corrupt kinsmen and brothers.
the truth bout the whole thing is that certain part of the country are more susceptible to corruption than other parts, (not saying other parts are free o) hence the lopsided apointment of this regime. until we beging to look at issues holistically, rather than religiously or geographically, seriously no meaningful growth can take place!
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by seyenko(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Stealing is not Corruption - GEJ the Ineffectual Buffoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House / Akwa Ibom To Move Civil Servants Who Studied Education To Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.