Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others (16322 Views)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / Lai Mohammed Battles Cabal In NBC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Aufbauh(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Jabioro: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2016
...and the excess has been shared by all culprit, now is the time for EFCC to take her own late share.abi ? all office holders in Nigeria are big thieves therefore make them a potential prison candidate..
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Realhommie(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
rusher14:
Honestly the ratio of criminals to innocent people in Nigeria is 80:20.

I beg to differ.

How about 95:5 ? ... You may just be surprised to see/know who's next with the current rate of revelations coz as it is almost everyday a scam is busted.

God help us but we need a total change of heart and constant re-orientation.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Nnemuka(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2016
stealing with impunity, gone are the days when people steal money in millions now they have graduated to billions.
if found guilty they should be jailed.
in other news, efcc should probe Amaechi and tell nigerians how APC got their campaign money...

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Originalsly: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmm....these numbers giving me headache....abeg.... somebody should summarize for me.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by tbliss22(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2016
buoye1:
Gross and massive mismanagement of public funds... Oh God punish them and their generations yet unborn for this act.

Some could bearly afford 50naira bread while some diverting 10billion naira...

As if these set of people care about unborn generations, its just an obsession which as swallowed them up. I just pray the judiciary is not compromised too!!
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by tbliss22(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2016
So disgusting!! We envisage for a Great Nigeria with perfect proper functioning economy but the foundation is really BAD. Corrupt public office holders everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by BlackBaron: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2016
This is why these politicians can easily send their kids to schools abroad with the best accommodation, cars and so.

All their thieving parents have to do is dip the bucket into the ocean and they've gotten far than enough cash than their ancestors can realistically gather.

I dare say this is worse than cancer, what is needed is death penalty at the least plus multiple convictions of very high profile thieves so they know it's no longer a field day.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by mrmetoo1: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Realhommie:
I beg to differ.

How about 95:5 ? ... You may just be surprised to see/know who's next with the current rate of revelations coz as it is almost everyday a scam is busted.

We need a real re-orientation in Nigeria. I was having a back and forth with a seemingly reasonable guy on this forum one time, I call him reasonable because even though we disagreed he didn't end up hurling insults like most unintelligent folks here resort to. Anyway after all the back and forth, the guy said the reason he didn't want to support the anti-corruption crusade is because when "we get there" would we want people coming after us for enriching ourselves with the position? This just made me sad, first thing I had to say is there's no "we" that if I get there, I don't intend to steal money. The stealing is now part of our DNA, a young guy that's not close to power yet is already thinking about life after stealing if he ever gets there. Thing is, Nigerians see a lot of these rich folks with no trail of how the money was made except that they occupy a certain position so a lot of young Nigerians think that's the only way to be "successful". This "when I get there" thing is why a lot of folks on here are sympathetic to looters.

6 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by YabaLeftist: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2016
easyfem:
We are getting , some idiot will b like hmmmm bauri is bad man

U just want everything to change withing a minute , let give diz man chance , mind u , if buari fail , we all fail

U need to know that

undecided
Please write in Hausa if English is too hard for you.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Nwadiala: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2016
This man is innocent until proven otherwise by competent court of jurisdiction. My advice to efcc, do not arrest this man until you must gathered enough evidence to charge him to court within 24hours, otherwise we will carry our playcard
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by emzila(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2016
no wonder they were crying we no go gree on TSA. LOL welcome to the new Nigeria where stealing is now kworoption.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by XBLadez: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
What is wrong with people holding public offices in Nigeria?

Everybody stealing left and right.

Hopefully, some youths somewhere will not hold placards for Mr. Emeka Mba, protesting that their Kinsman should be released, because he is from a certain part of the Country.
Yoruba hater, did you deliberately miss out Mr. Babatunji Amure among those mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Rolings: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Hope tomorrow he won't say he is being prosecuted because he is Ibo like Onyeka .

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by viktor01(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Kontinue.....A particular story cannot sale forever.
The shed will fall off the masses eyes one day and they will revolt.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2016
I hope the Efcc picks up Charles Novia too. Useless corruption defender

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by pmbluv2015: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2016
ziccoit:
One id1ot came on channel tv sometimes ago to defend this scam. Corruption in this country is carried out by well organized syndicate. Starting from the thief himself to the bank, the media and useless youths that would carry placards and write rubbish on social media such as NL to defend their corrupt kinsmen and brothers.
Exactly what came to my mind when I started reading the piece. If it is confirmed that the DG actually soils his hands in this saga the man should be arrested and charge for giving false info to the public on a matter before the law. I already declared the DG innocent from the man's submission.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by bayinq25(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Naff24:
During GEJ regime corruption is nothing, now baba is after dem to retrieves our lost treasures and some bastards will tag dis witch hunt, yet they care not when they single handedly milked us dry undecided

E no go better for whoever calls Mr President "Dullard"again grin
amen o...abeg tell them to wizard haunt my state men like saraki etc I need development there,corrupt politicians are not my brothers coz they care less about me by humongous embezzlements,my brother won't do that,so fvck brotherhood in the fight against corruption I don't care put them behind bars jhor...GOD BLESS YOU JHOR

2 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by sellYourCar: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2016
angry sad
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Realhommie(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2016
mrmetoo1:

We need a real re-orientation in Nigeria. I was having a back and forth with a seemingly reasonable guy on this forum one time, I call him reasonable because even though we disagreed he didn't end up hurling insults like most unintelligent folks here resort to. Anyway after all the back and forth, the guy said the reason he didn't want to support the anti-corruption crusade is because when "we get there" would we want people coming after us for enriching ourselves with the position? This just made me sad, first thing I had to say is there's no "we" that if I get there, I don't intend to steal money. The stealing is now part of our DNA, a young guy that's not close to power yet is already thinking about life after stealing if he ever gets there. Thing is, Nigerians see a lot of these rich folks with no trail of how the money was made except that they occupy a certain position so a lot of young Nigerians think that's the only way to be "successful". This "when I get there" thing is why a lot of folks on here are sympathetic to looters.
You have spoken well my friend.
You see, we are our own greatest undoing. Everyone wants the easy way out, no one wants to work hard to be successful anymore so peepz resort to illegal/fraudulent means to achieve. It's pathetic you know.

This thing called corruption has eaten deep down the fabric of our existence as a people, now majority think/believe it's normal, i mean you can attest to that fact going by how some miscreants and unscrupulous elements come here to defend those who steal our common wealths all in the name of religion, ethnicity, political affiliations and regional/tribal sentiments, they even have the temerity to hurl insults at those who have contratry views to theirs. #SMH

So with everything it becomes a must for a constant and continuous orientation and re-orientation, to completely change our mindset from that corruption syndrome. Good a thing we are in agreement.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by mcee1(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Thunder fire anybody that's is not happy with Mr president.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by nairaman66(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Please, Buhari catch all these criminals stealing our collective wealth.. Thank You
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by pmbluv2015: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Realhommie:
I beg to differ.

I beg to differ slightly my brother. My thinking is on ratio 97:3. There is just nothing to suggest that there are many good nigerian holding political position or in the civil service. I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Realhommie(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2016
pmbluv2015:
I beg to differ slightly my brother. My thinking is on ratio 97:3. There is just nothing to suggest that there are many good nigerian holding political position or in the civil service. I weep for my country.
Hahahahahahaha...

That sounds funny but yu arn't far from the truth bro. Let's just be hopeful and try as much as we can as good people to act our parts, we all hv roles to play you know..

I believe with God and our determination to effect positive change, our case isn't beyond redemption, we shall get there. All is well ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by OutOnBail(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2016
The same NBC that rented a five bedroom duplex in Ilorin costing 1 million excluding agency and other fees for office space. Waste of resources on an office that's almost virtually empty.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by mediachirps(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hopefully, some youths somewhere will not hold placards for Mr. Emeka Mba, protesting that their Kinsman should be released, because he is from a certain part of the Country.
did igbos told you they love him.... We told him,"when you serve the zoo, you come back disgraced" after ranting and noise that he will shutdown radio biafra, did he succeeded? No, today he's been dragged to the mud. He's foo. Any man alined with buhari to fight against the biafra most surely come back with disgrace.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by dubaiprince: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2016
zenith bank sha.
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Hafyz23(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Every sector is corrupt. I think they should be called thief straight forward.
From Presidency-Ministers-senators-Govs-commissioners-HORs-Chairmen-counc-banks-contractors-to almost everybody.
I think all those labourers that got paid from their sweat are to be called "SUCCESS"
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Gamesmart: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

They were told it is normal to eat yam by GEJ.

They were just being "normal".

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Prosecution on the pages of newspapers
Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Hafyz23(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2016
mediachirps:
did igbos told you they love him.... We told him,"when you serve the zoo, you come back disgraced" after ranting and noise that he will shutdown radio biafra, did he succeeded? No, today he's been dragged to the mud. He's foo. Any man alined with buhari to fight against the biafra most surely come back with disgrace.
ALIGNED WITH BUARI BY STEALING N SUPPORTING ONE RADIO STATION LOCATED WHERE? ****

1 Like

Re: Fraud In NBC: EFCC Recovers N10b, Set To Prosecute Ex-dg Mba, Three Others by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2016
The government is advised to take all their allegations to a competent court for testing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Fixes Kerosene At N150 Officially, Other Stations Will Sell At N220: NUPENG / Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards / How Osinbajo's Intervention Led To Conviction Of Dismissed SARS Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.