Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Italy Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Tourist Visa (4101 Views)

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Italy Tourist Visa Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Tourist Visa by adigunomomama(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Hello Mr Justwise, please kindly refer me to Italy Tourist Visa thread. If there is anyone. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Italy Tourist Visa by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't think there's any thread of such but I have some links that you may find helpful http://www.italy-ng.com/index.html
Cheers
Re: Italy Tourist Visa by adigunomomama(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
chloe7:
I don't think there's any thread of such but I have some links that you may find helpful http://www.italy-ng.com/index.html
Cheers

Thanks dear.
Re: Italy Tourist Visa by bhisoyeah: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
I applied for Italy tourist visa and I was called on monday to come for an interview on Wednesday 1:30pm in lagos with a valid ID card. Unfortunately I got there with my school ID card and the person checking them in couldn't find my name on the list for the day interview, so he told me to call the number that called me. Luckily have not deleted the number so I called the number and a lady came out to take me in and told the man that among the people for today's interview. When it was my turn for the interview I went in and the white man couldn't see my files on his table and he out and came back, he check the table again he couldn't find my files, so he brought a plan paper and conducted interview for me. The interview goes thus
He checked my collection slip and write out only my passport number
He: where are you travelling to
Me: Italy, Napoli
He: where do you want to tour in Napoli
Me: A, B and C
He: how many days are you intending to spend in Italy
Me:7 days
He: what do you do for living
Me: I am a student currently doing my IT in Lagos Island local Government Council
He:who is sponsoring your trip?
Me: My uncle
He: what brought about your traveling to Italy
Me: My uncle was impressed with my last result and he decided to sponsor my trip to any country of my choice and I told him I will love to visit Italy.
He: That's good,you can go.

My documents:
1)Letter of admission(Jamb)
2)My secondary, primary certificates including my SSCE result
3)Letter of IT employment into Lagos Island local government council
4)Letter of introduction by my IT employer stating that they are aware of my traveling
5)Letter of sponsorship from my uncle
6)Bank statement of my uncle and I
7)A supporting letter from my mum
coolphotocopy of my uncle's ID card
9)evidiece of booked health insurance, flight ticket and hotel.
That was my experince and I don't know what will be the outcome of the visa cos I'm really afraid now. I don't even know where my files are. This happened just yesterday
Re: Italy Tourist Visa by helen88: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one.i smell good luck for u.my question:i thought all shenghen countries are vfs(non appearance),how come u were interviewed?
Re: Italy Tourist Visa by Queenlight: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
How far u didn't tell us what later happened �

(1) (Reply)

Hemingways Safari / HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? / 5 Months In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.