Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp (18576 Views)

Top 4 Android Apps To Convert PDF To Word Document / How To Send Unlimited Emails With Free Php Mailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Histrings08(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2016
immortalcrown:
If whatsapp likes, let it develop the feature of transporting a human being from one location to another, 2go remains my favourite social media app. I don't care about those who say 2go is for kids.
.. There should be age restriction on nairaland self, anybody below 18 shouldn't be allowed to register... Seun start ur own upgrade from there
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Vodkka:
I wan comment for one thread, "9 benefits of reading Q'uran" buh dem no gree me,,,, asking if I be a Muslim

I no understand dis kind tin,,, wen dem post a thread concerning Christians,,, dem no dae ask dat kind question

Dis is #injustice
It is because muslims don't abuse you on your Christian threads even if they comment on it at all. But you guys, na abuse upon abuse.
Religion section was one before, it was because of the incessant abuse that made Seun created Islam section but you guys wouldn't give it a rest. I can't remember the last time I commented on Islamic thread not to talk of Christian thread. Mtchewww!
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by kentosman(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2016
quote author=investment247 post=43468594]Very soon whatsapp will tell us we can start hosting shows and parties via whatsapp abi??
Anyway I heard BB users (some) and Nokia users will soon be kicked outta whatsapp. Best thing is to switch to TECNO, Samsung, HTC, Lg etc

Meanwhile the baby above me ^^^ has already told us his age grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

Bros , her
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Vodkka:
I wan comment for one thread, "9 benefits of reading Q'uran" buh dem no gree me,,,, asking if I be a Muslim

I no understand dis kind tin,,, wen dem post a thread concerning Christians,,, dem no dae ask dat kind question

Dis is #injustice

NA wahala people dem be. You can say they are conservative while Christians are liberal.
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Vodkka:

Dis is #injustice
You have a good point. I've always wanted to ask why it's different with Christians. Why should one be technically privatised why the other is generalised?

Double standards

2 Likes

Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by sexaddict08(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2016
immortalcrown:
If whatsapp likes, let it develop the feature of transporting a human being from one location to another, 2go remains my favourite social media app. I don't care about those who say 2go is for kids.

you're behind, try to catch up...
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by kachnov(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Cool stuff
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Vodkka(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2016
maasoap:

It is because muslims don't abuse you on your Christian threads even if they comment on it at all. But you guys, na abuse upon abuse.
Religion section was one before, it was because of the incessant abuse that made Seun created Islam section but you guys wouldn't give it a rest. I can't remember the last time I commented on Islamic thread not to talk of Christian thread. Mtchewww!

Spotted
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by ikdiaro(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
This application is too slow hope you have tested it? I just downloaded it on ma q5 blacberry phone and is no efficient* so what do u advice?
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by demola2100: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2016
damenko7:
hello,
visit this new blog set aside for those who want to start earning online but do not know how to go about it. The first thing you must do, is to have a blog or website. if you don't know how to create a blog, things to be doing online to generate an income, then visit http://blognow4living.com.ng today to better your state of life from this bad society of ours...[b]

Good one! wants to become foodstuff exporter, see our signature.
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Booyakasha(f): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
ENIMONEY:
nice improvement . now I can send my desi comics to friends.. #sips orijin
You love anime and comics too? you could join our WhatsApp group smiley
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Nairaland develop your own too o. we need nairaland chat app. WhatsApp is constantly improving, nairaland should ff suit.

cc seun, lalasticlala, and all super mod.
I was asked the same stupid Question now ooooo and yet Oga Seun go dey tell us say him no belong to any religious group why didn't he do same for christain section too
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Immorttal: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
immortalcrown:
nnaa whatsapp is da bomb.Wake up.
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by SULBELL(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Nairaland develop your own too o. we need nairaland chat app. WhatsApp is constantly improving, nairaland should ff suit.

cc seun, lalasticlala, and all super mod.

I am with you on this. let there be a chat app that is made in Nigeria. seun u be programmer now, i challenge you on this. #usemadeinnigeriagrownaira
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by VonScott(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Just upped to version 2.12.497, cool stuff huh..
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by gidimasters(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
gidimasters:
With the latest version of Whatsapp, It’s now possible for its users to send and receive document files like .pdf, etc. This new feature has only welcomed the sending and receiving of only PDF files and nothing more.
Before now, Whatsapp is known mostly for only chatting and sending media files like music, videos, pictures etc and nothing like document file.
Note: A Whatsapp user won’t be able to send not until the receiver has also updated his/her Whatsapp application.
To be able to use this feature, Kindly head to Google play store and update your Whatsapp application from version 2.12.453 to version 2.12.489.
After updating, Tap the attachment icon in the receivers chat and pick the fresh blue Document icon. A new page will appear and choose the desired PDF to send.
Kindly share with your friends.

Source: http://www.gidimasters.com/2016/03/how-to-send-document-files-like-pdf-on.html
First Time My Topic Would Enter FrontPage.... Abeg i need likes
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Yustab(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
LEGALAide:

Talk true, na Nokia torch you dey use. Who 2go help? Visit: www.jumia.com and buy correct phone asap!
u go give am money
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by pacespot(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cool upgrade!
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by phiszo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bbm is still far better
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by bunmioguns(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
50shot:
Anoda method by buhari to save money and punish the masses

You are high on osogbo weed
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by oluplus(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
thank you
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Supremor(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
mine is 2.12.453 and it has this feature. I just checked playstore for update but non as of now
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yustab:
u go give am money
make him send account number one time.
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by iSammy: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by iSammy: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
gift01:
Innovate or die. Soon e-mail services would be as extinct as Amazon and Myspace
Amazon extinct?
Are you kidding me?
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Booyakasha:

You love anime and comics too? you could join our WhatsApp group smiley
I don't mind. will pm you my number.
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by SenatorJames(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Highly innovative
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by jidehis: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
2go really?? is that still in existence?
Histrings08:
.. There should be age restriction on nairaland self, anybody below 18 shouldn't be allowed to register... Seun start ur own upgrade from there
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by jidehis: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
True cos ppl just say trash anyhow
jidehis:
2go really?? is that still in existence?
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by jidehis: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Its a good development
Re: How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp by sacz11: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
WhatsApp Plus is the solution for it. You can download the whatsapp plus apk from here: http://www.howto-tipstricks.info/2016/06/dual-whatsapp.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.