Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,223 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Attention Seun!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun!!! (465 Views)

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / Attention Seun: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Seun!!! by hormer: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2016
I would like to know the relationship between ngeneukwenu and your mod myndd? It is non of my business if it be a romantic one but when you mod elects to mix business with pleasures it becomes a problem.

Ngeneukwenu quoted I and others calling us ipob charlatans so I replied in kind with zombie charlatan and got banned with comments hidden while she roams free!

There are lot others who can't speak up about this injustice. There's no point of me taking further complains to your mod cos he's already compromised and discredited. True to hos character he would get this thread locked before it gets to you.

To ne forewarned is to be fore armed. If it is by your orders your mod acts please ignore and send to bin as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun!!! by funlord(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2016
grin
hormer:
I would like to know the relationship between ngeneukwenu and your mod myndd? It is non of my business if it be a romantic one but when your eleacts to miss business with pleasures it becomes a problem.

Ngeneukwenu quoted I and others calling us ipob charlatans so I replied in kind with zombie charlatan and got banned with comments hidden while she roams free!

There are lot others who can't speak up about this injustice. There's no point of me taking further complains to your mod cos he's already compromised and discredited. True to hos character he would get this thread locked before it gets to you.

To ne forewarned is to be fore armed. If it is by your orders your mod acts please ignore and send to bin as usual.

Which romantic relationship? Ngeneukwenu na man oh! Lmfao!!!

Unless you are implying that na "14 years tings a gwan inna the area"?
Re: Attention Seun!!! by amsad19(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2016
I also post this type of complain but he blocked the thread and said mods complian should be personal. so i will advise u to send mynd44 a personal email to complain thanks.
Re: Attention Seun!!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Dry
Re: Attention Seun!!! by Mynd44: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2016
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately.

(1)

Giant Of Africa In Picture / Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance / The Problem Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.