Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari (6189 Views)

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by jaymichael(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2016
aljharem:
As the topic says , Buhari is God's punishment to Nigerians since we cannot think. How can a youth of this country vote a past 1985 president back in 2015. Nigeria youths especially those that voted apc are the dumbest in the world. Quote me any day
Sorry, this won't bring Jonathan back. You still have more than 3 more years of "pain" save some wailing for the future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Anwonspee(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2016
For those that voted APC! Imagine the end time president. Chai, this Na really one chance o. Imagine the hike on prices of goods. Now in my area at PH, no more bread, at least what ordinary Nigerians can easily access. Pure water now is 200 /bag. Not to mention but few.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by aljharem(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fuel to be increased to 165 naira

Thanks to Apc change

They will claim it is dollar grin grin grin

Congrats zombies

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Samtob90(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
aljharem:
As the topic says , Buhari is God's punishment to Nigerians since we cannot think. How can a youth of this country vote a past 1985 president back in 2015. Nigeria youths especially those that voted apc are the dumbest in the world. Quote me any day

For you that is one of the families of the looters, it is a mistake. It is our sincere prayers that He hits you more to pay the price of hardship your heroes caused
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by meccuno: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

A professor is one of the few professions you should never EVER vote for into executive presidency.They are very very useless in government. No serious or great country was ever governed by an academic.
They find it difficult to take decisions and are too analytical and also they are very irresponsible.
Only a kid can make a point like this that academics is a criteria for choosing presidents. Go and study all the countries in the world. Especially in the US the scale for presidential material is - military service first, business, law , social activism in that order
made sense
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by meccuno: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
olacollinz:
Buhari should have been efcc chairman not a president in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by oyinkinola: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
aljharem:
....but you vowed to commit sucide if Buhari win election, why are you still alive?
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by meccuno: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
gimakon:

Shebi? Only the vote you voted for him brought fulani herdsmen to power like in his first tenure, as they attacked ibadan and raped the women and killed thier children, they raped pregnant women and tore open thier bellies and brought out their unborn children.
Buharis first tenure was rubbish, even his second one is nothing to write about, even to the extent he came out and said why is it during his time all this problems we see now.
Buharis present tenure destroyed ties Obasanjo created with several nations. Issue of corruption, who's account did they find several billions during the time of PTF? We are no more with bond index I hope you know? Even one of the primary reasons Donald trump is attacking Nigerians is primarily because of Buhari and his northern administration and his total bias for other tribes. This is why he says nigeria for one needs to be colonised again.

I suggest you sit and think again. His administration favours only the north and that is why they are not saying anything about it. Sunni and Shi'a crisis... you need to interview Shi'a Muslims and ask questions too. Your mistaken about Buhari.

Good day.
Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
aljharem:
I have said this severally, any youth hat voted Buhari under any reasons should consider themselves dumb

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by DaveHert(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
aljharem:

My bother you just spoke my mind word for word, Between two unqualified candidates, they could have at least voted the man with a bit of an experience, instead they choose to vote the most unqualified candidate (who doesn't even qualify for the post of local community chairman) as a president, I man who still lives in 1985 in his head, who has lost contact with modern day civilization and knows nothing on how to rule a village talk more of a country, a man who should be somewhere polishing shoes or pushing truck rather than being in aso rock, a man who during elections could not hold his own in any interview and thus avoided them completely, a man who needs an interpreter to interpret an English spoken question and yet still can not answer it with intellect, a man who can not stand on his own and speak from his heart but has to have a written script before he can address his people, a man who in all sense is an illiterate. Talking about this man just pisses me off.

I am by no means affiliated to any political party, it's quite a shame that Nigerians presidential post is not easily won by the most qualified personnel but by political party affiliation (be it an illiterate or an unqualified slowpoke).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari by Ezemust: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
U actualy saw the future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N/assembly Workers Threaten Strike Over Conditions Of Service / The Real Picture Of Pdp Presidential Rally In Ekiti Today / APC State Legislators Endorse Yahaya Bello For 2023 Presidency, Mobilise Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.