Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

University Of Calabar Students Signup! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Students Signup! (6768 Views)

A Thread For All University Of Calabar Students To Help Solve Problems. / University Of Calabar Pre-degree And Diploma Forms Now Out / University Of Calabar Students Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by orisebawo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
100 Gbosas to Great Malabites/malabresses

Maths/Statistic 1995

Great memories, i miss Apo, love garden,hall 8 & 9 etc,

I hope Goldie is still the same
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by brownbonno(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2008
LondonCool,

I am sure u enjoyed the difference between Unical and ABU.At least 4 unical u don;t need handheld loud speaker to call ur female classmate out of her hostel room.
Malabo is a REPUBLIC.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by megatran(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
hi guys and gals i,m so happy that i had the opportunity to come acrooss such an interesting topic.thumbs up to the creator of this topic. but the main koko here is that i want to know if university of calabar will allow those who will choose them at second choice and for meicine for that matter. pls i will be very grateful if anyone can help me out,cos time is runnig against me. cry
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by titiaquah: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2008
I was in Unical from 2001 till 2004 until I moved to the U.S.
Nefertiti, Faculty of Law, 300L
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by nwakaibe(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
Heavy hailing and shout out to all malabites and malabresses. was there and passed thru Hall 4, 5, 6 and 2. was a preacher thru my days. dept. economics. also married my course mate.
infact, given a second chance, i go head back to unical. presently holds a nice job in one of the big three banks.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by gregg2: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt Malabites and Malabresses!
It wasn't easy jare. Great University in the serene and lush city of Calabar. Accounting. 1998 -2001. I love u all
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2008
Greatest of the greatest Gbosa,, of the fundamental Gba gba,, of the exquisite Gba gba ti ele O!

Tyrex, Now;

Medicine and Surgery, 400Level
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by Youngj1(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2008
Great malabites and malabress of i hail O! I am Joshua in d dept of Genetics & biotechnology final yr. Una project no beans. aluta continua
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by emonkey(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
Please connect with students from other universities for great fun at Naija Kampus Komm- unity (www.kampuskommunity.com)
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by Chiori(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2008
Greatest of the greatest of the greatest articulate Malabites and Malabresses. I am Chiori Vincent Chiori, a Malabite in History and Int'l Studies, 200
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by tyrex(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
@e-monkey - Thanks for the link
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by vivicozo: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2008
Alluta continua cheesy

Vivian physiology 400level
Great malabites and malabres!!!
on the fundermental GBA GBA TI, ELE!!
keep up the spirit love you all.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by brimbrack(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2008
Greatest of the greatest and the greatest of malabites!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 gbosas for all the present and ex students of unical in this forum. B.Sc Economics, 1998, and M.Sc Economics 2001.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by ajah1(f): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
I just got newly into UNICAL to read Political Science. I hope to enjoy my stay in UNICAL.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by remoranger(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
Greates malabites of the greates Gbosa!!!!!!!!
Henry Egbelo, computer science, 400 level and i and fellow malabites have held a delibration of reasonable action at hall 4 caucaus meeting at the republik of malabor. where we drafted an impromptu constitution that would facilitate the online delibration of malabites and malabresses online. to learn more and help build this community, visit www.unicalgist.com
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by toshmann(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
my people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is toshmann the great . . . . . . one and only golden water boy,

finished 2003, lived in town all through the period(barracks road)

medical school grad grin
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by chukwukadi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
jambite. choose unical as my first choice in medicine and surgery and 2nd choice radiography. i scored 233, any hope 4 me. call 08063705385. thanks
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by Chiori(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
i would have called if you were a potential malabress, abeg undastand
chukwukadi:

jambite. choose unical as my first choice in medicine and surgery and 2nd choice radiography. i scored 233, any hope 4 me. call 08063705385. thanks
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by remoranger(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2009
Greatest of the greates gba of the fundamental gbi.

VISIT http://www.unicalgist.com

The WEBSITE OF REASONABLE ACTION
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by clemG(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2010
Hall 6 malabor 2005 occupants shout 80 gbosa! guys am doing great in the IT world. I am really making unical proud here. please everybody anywhere, send ur child now to university of calabar. infact, department of computer science.

For any malabites and malabreses that wish to write cisco, Sun and microsoft certification exams should feel free and call this 07033151924. I am now CCNP certified, J2CA and MCP certfied
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by jaephoenix(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
Greatest of d greatest Malabiiiiiiiiiiiiiites n malabreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasts.Great!!!! T.j. here.medicine n surgery 2005.reppin it p.h.Peace out
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by wency(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
greatest kpoi Am peace smauel, Edu admin 200l pls wen r we resuming for next year
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
lipsrsealed.... Greatest ayatutu.. Am samuel.. Dept of geography nd environ science.. 200l... Social science..... Greatest malabite nd malabress..
Re: University Of Calabar Students Signup! by nwawuweneonye: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
nweike: Graduated 2005 Stayed in hall 4 all my days in Malabo Republic Banking And Finance.
Bro We Rule every where don't mind them Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa
GbosaGbosaGbosaGbosaGbosa for all Malabites And Malabresses
Your sounding continous gbosa doesn't show u graduated long ago. I wish u know the level of the OP and the people commenting. Pls leave the gbosa for them. U must have echoed enough while ur were in school. Well, I graduated fron Unical, Economics 2005/06, M.Sc Economics 2010 still in Unical and currently awaiting resumption for my Ph.D still in Economics. Once a malabite...there's a similar thread like this where some students were rejoicing over being admitted.congrats to u all and welcome to the great institution. Never mind what the OAUs, ABUs, UIs and co will say, what u will graduate with and most importantly what and how much u r equipped in ur descipline is what matters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Project Topics With Available Materials On CHEMISTRY / When You are a Confirmed Olodo But Your Uncle Is The Oga At The Top / See What Secondary School Students Were Taped Doing In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.