Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. (1117 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by Moses247(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Lol See yawa!! My PASTOR asked me how much I bought my Iphone 6 and I said 25k instead of 140k because I don't want him to know I have that kind of money, now he gave me 50k to get it for him and his wife. Watin una advice mk i do abeg
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by missingrib(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by missingrib(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2016
this is what happens when witches and wizard for ur village don dey ur case....lolzzzz
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by yvelchstores(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2016
Hahahaha. Lol. I guess your explanation will start with "actually........"
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by menabae(f): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
U see!! It pays to be honest... Wetin u want us to do now?.. Maybe u add money to it and buy it for them asap
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by Horlubunmmy: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by uboma(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Moses247:
Lol See yawa!!
My PASTOR asked me how much I bought my
Iphone 6 and I said 25k instead of 140k
because I don't want him to know I have that
kind of money, now he gave me 50k to get it
for him and his wife.
Watin una advice mk i do abeg

lol.

Make up the balance from your pocket and purchase the 2 Iphones as requested. ...

hahaha
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by tripplephi: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2016
its simple, GIVE HIM YOUR OWN EYE-FONE, AND MAKE SURE YOU FORMAT IT BEFORE GIVING HIM SO HE SEES IT AS NEW. THEN RETURN 25K TO HIM AND KEEP 25K. SIMPLE, NO BRAINER
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by TinyIslamic92: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tell him the promo has ended. Shikena
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by Ursino(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Simple. Just tell him you "actually" bought from a friend who was desperately in need of money. That u never realized the worth, until u got to the market just recently, and they told you it's 140k. Gently return his paltry 50k to him.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by misreal(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Moses247:
Lol See yawa!! My PASTOR asked me how much I bought my Iphone 6 and I said 25k instead of 140k because I don't want him to know I have that kind of money, now he gave me 50k to get it for him and his wife. Watin una advice mk i do abeg
hhaahahhhahahahaa.....egba mi oh....
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by poik(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Moses247:
Lol See yawa!!
My PASTOR asked me how much I bought my
Iphone 6 and I said 25k instead of 140k
because I don't want him to know I have that
kind of money, now he gave me 50k to get it
for him and his wife.
Watin una advice mk i do abeg

tell the truth, and apologise. he knew you were lying. simple and short.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by Pineapp: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Keep the 50k till Sunday and use it for tithe in his church angry
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Tell My Pastor. by Mayflowa(m): 4:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Very easy. Tell him its fairly used and couldn't find any of it again. By the way, your pst is a big thief. All swagger pastors knows the price of lifestyle products. And your pastor sure knows.

Which ever price you told him, he would have attacked you. Except he is asking you to steal for him.

You can actually buy the fake replica of IPhone for him. That should be like 12k. Google online. Chinese Alibaba has it

(1) (Reply)

Epic Reply To Whatapp Post By Wife To Husband / Pretty Nigerian Wife Throws Surprise Birthday Party 4 Husband,Buys Him Car(pics / Pls I Need TV Set For My Children For Their Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.