Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake (74773 Views)

"Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by CHARLOE(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Thats beliving it always amazes me ...
Never tot of it this way, just belived blindly. chai, religion!

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Reminds me of one Church I want, the pastor was selling miracle apple for 50 thousand naira. I just open mouth dey look
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
ollah1:
[s] The title reads "fake pastors" and members wld comment and tag them "fake pastors", "end time pastors". If it was a Muslim, then of course it wouldn't be a fake cleric but rather Islam wld be attacked and loads of things wld be said against everything about it [/s]

What's good for the goose is good for the ganger

Oshey jah rastafriedrice! undecided
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by joakhem: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Well don't really belame the pastor's, most people are just looking for miracle here and there, so they are being taken advantage on....
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by saintol(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
No pastor can tell me what to do and what not to do. I believe only in myself. I do whatever I feel like whenever I feel like. The only pastor that I have is myself.
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by mhizbright: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
end time pastors
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by CHARLOE(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
op u forgot d naija pastor in kenya dat does deliverance for women by sucking their breast. d only tin we xport in naija na religion.
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Ekeke1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ur pastor na orange?
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Ohaneche(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
The last time i checked, this site belongs to a Muslim... They definitely do everything within their power to tarnish the Image of the christian churches.
God is watching
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
And some of them will come here talking shii about Islam. undecided
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ohaneche:
The last time i checked, this site belongs to a Muslim... They definitely do everything within their power to tarnish the Image of the christian churches.
God is watching

Sharap there. Are you trying to say these are not happening?
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Esdb3: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
lifezone247:

Gbam!!!

Boman2014 you said you were narrowing from all religions to Christianity, then to Nigeria. Not a sing le example you gave was happened in Nigeria.

See y'all just keep tryying your best to deface christianity and religion. Trying to place it as the foundation of african problems but you are being biased.....

How many times has anybody written an article on politics and the bullshhhhiit it is causing in Nigeria. In ilorin where I live, grandmothers would walk as long as 2 kms to eat amala at saraki's house and get 500 naira all to show support for a man who doesn't pay their children their wages.

In Nigeria, we export our crude oil to Nigerian owned refineries to refine, we then buy it back from the unpatriotic Nigerians who built a refinery outside the country, at outrageous prices. We use more money to subsidise the price of the fuel, when all that money could have been used to build refineries - something monkeys won't do.... Those doing this are educated; what do you have to say about that?

In america they have a lot of religious or God-believing people, have you read cases of them eating grass? Instead it is those that go counter on religion that you read doing bizarre things.

There are americans that have actually done some unbelievable religious things but the number is so few.....

My point is that; if you are dull you are dull, stop blaming it on religion. Africans are generally dull people that is where we have problems. You have a good evidence of that from African Americans refusing to trace their roots back to africa to make it a better place. It's not like they don't know the third-world label it's got. But instead they don't even want to be regarded as african- americans but americans.....

Africans are dull... Fix that and stop fighting religion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Baroba(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Religion & illiteracy.. The biggest problems in Africa.

Especially those criminal Pentecostal churches ripping off gullible individuals.. Always organising one useless conference to another, extorting money from the poorest in our societies in the name of tithe, sowing seeds and offerings..
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na wa for this shitty religion called christianity, paul deceived the world with this fake religion where people easily get brainwashed.christianityisbad. Oya make mods ban me as usual.
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by cardoctor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
End time. Can't say more.
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Perryjackson(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
He needs change

Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by piagetskinner(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
I'm disgusted
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Moneyyy: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by muller101(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
All na Photo shop
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Biafra101: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Pastor chijioke grin grin breast and honey international.... You are such a big disgrace to Igbos in diaspora sad angry
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by bezimo(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2016
Any pastor that say bring money before God can help you is fake.
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by oaroloye(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2016
[bS]HALOM![/b]

This post is like offering a screwdriver, then giving someone a spanner, instead!

This information is not useful for what you advertised.

What happens when the Fake Pastor dies none of those things?
Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by oaroloye(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2016
SHALOM!

Bitterleafsoup:
Thats beliving it always amazes me ...

You assume:

1. THAT IMAGE DEPICTS THE ARK.

The Ark was shaped nothing like that.

Noah could not even seal its door by himself- The LORD God had to do it.

2. All of the creatures were fully matured.

3. God was limited to ordinary breeding techniques to repopulate the Animal Kingdom.

4. That the actual Ark has never been located.

Re: 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake by Dnockeror333(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2017
+#FACTS

Satan Sent:
They use the surprise and non-intelligence of the normal man, who is but a follow-sappient, people who cannot read the Word except they be thought by another unrully servant of devils, who can even command fire to fall from above, they use these things to debase their neighbours guild!

Guilty! Who is guilty? Lucifer and his demons! Who is slaved, how will they come out of this siuation? The people, guild, are slaved because of lack of knowledge. Not by power and not by might but by HIS spirit, He'd promised, to set them free, to set free the prisoners even from the bottomless pit! AMI!

Emmanuel Jesse, Yeshuah is King!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.