Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) (4394 Views)

Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format / Job/ Hussling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Timijo(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
This thrilled me when I saw it. No excuse for not being able to work.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Benjom(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
God have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by joefredd006(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is the reason i find it hard to give those begging mallams money. They shove their little disabilities in your face and expect you to part with your hard-earned money, which goes into goro (kolanut) and buruntashi (a liquid stimulant ).

I always believe that disability is not a limitation. True limitation lies in the mindset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Apostlelong(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hard work doesn't kill it's laziness dat kills. My father would always say dat to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by stefanweeks: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Man must wack

no food for lazy man

1 Like

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by kingofpool: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by kingofpool: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
.gud
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by adahgold(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
God I thank you for giving me every thing complete to enable me hustle like a man.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Nani4all(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
wow.....determined to survive
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bro. Tym na money o
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nothing is impossible ; even the word "impossible" is i'm possible. but people are with both arms but you see them begging on the street shamelessly ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by timifakay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Saw a Plump, well fed lady that fixed dreadlocks hairstyle, fixed eyelashes seated on the stairs of a pedestrian bridge with the right leg of her trouser rolled up to show an accident scar which I guess is her justification for begging. Was so annoying!

1 Like

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by pinky21(f): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
SO TOUCHING
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is inspirational....grattitude to GOD
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Dabss(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
joefredd006:
This is the reason i find it hard to give those begging mallams money. They shove their little disabilities in your face and expect you to part with your hard-earned money, which goes into goro (kolanut) and buruntashi (a liquid stimulant ).

I always believe that disability is not a limitation. True limitation lies in the mindset.
what the beggar does with the money you give to him is non of your business. nobody is forcing you to give arms. hard-earn cash indeed! you are whining because of the 10 naira you gave to a poor disabled beggar yet you gladly give money to your pastor that is 100 times richer than you.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Why are you pained with the comment,are you a beggar?
Dabss:
what the beggar does with the money you give to him is non of your business. nobody is forcing you to give arms. hard-earn cash indeed! you are whining because of the 10 naira you gave to a poor disabled beggar yet you gladly give money to your pastor that is 100 times richer than you.

1 Like

Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by Mustay(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Whoever asks of people to accumulate wealth is asking for a live coal.

Charity is not permissible for a rich person, or for one who is strong and healthy.
Re: See How This Young Man Is Hussling To Make Ends Need (photo) by mu2sa2: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
That's determination. When I see people saying they are graduates but jobless, I tell them to engage themselves in anything productive rather than lamenting over their situation. Looking at this aimless young man I can conclude that he is not lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Fadac Resources And Services Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Vigeo Group Recruitment! / Prices Of Tokunbo Buses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.