Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (56365 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2016
63. New year eve in Europe from space.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2016
64. Engine test: F-136.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2016
65. Vertical take off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
64. Feet of pharaoh Ramses I.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2016

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by ibagbea: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
you gotta be kidding me

3 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
66. A German sailor who reportedly disappeared in 2009 was found on his yacht in Mummified state after 7 years.

The mummified body of a 59-year-old German sailor named Manfred Fritz Bajorat, who reportedly disappeared along with his yacht in 2009, was found by some fishermen while his yacht was drifting off the coast of Surigao del Sura in southern Philippines. His boat that has now been commonly named as “Ghost yacht” was reportedly last seen in 2009 which was also the year in which Bajorat was last heard from by one of his friend on social media.
His body was found near to the radio telephone as if he was trying one last desperate Mayday call to save himself when he died.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469044/Mummified-body-German-adventurer-vanished-inside-drifting-yacht-Philippines.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Profay11(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
14. Russian Medical Record.
What is this!
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by shamecurls(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
In my own personal opinion, Geisha is sweeter than Sardine
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by mikaael(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
winetapper:
i heard when one has running stomach. A bottle of hot coke and bread can help situations

yes...especially wen u are hungry
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
winetapper:
i heard when one has running stomach.
A bottle of hot coke and bread can help situations
is that Coke yur talking about measured in Kilograms or litres? Be smart bruv

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by anuma1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
High 5 OP. Very Educative
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by eitsei(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
23. A road sign warns drivers that they may encounter pedestrians who are deeply absorbed in their smartphones, in Stockholm, Sweden.
I wish this could be adopted in Nigeria... Cos of smartphone addict like me... I was nearly knocked down by a commercial bus on the road one day while walking and pressing my phone , I swear I didn't know where the reflex came from cos as I looked up and I saw the bus coming towards me I just turned quickly (it happened so fast) everyone in that had already shouted yeeeee!! and I was saved by Allah... That experience has taught me to always put my phone in pocket while walking on the road.... Thank God I'm still alive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Interesting
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by larssDON(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is awesome indeed.fct tinzzzz,[color=][/color] grin
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by kingreign(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
eitsei:
I wish this could be adopted in Nigeria... Cos of smartphone addict like me... I was nearly knocked down by a commercial bus on the road one day while walking and pressing my phone , I swear I didn't know where the reflex came from cos as I looked up and I saw the bus coming towards me I just turned quickly (it happened so fast) everyone in that had already shouted yeeeee!! and I was saved by Allah... That experience has taught me to always put my phone in pocket while walking on the road.... Thank God I'm still alive

Pls becareful on the road.
A person crossing the Zebra crossing in Nigerian roads isnt given a dignified chance to cross safely. Even FRSC vans may likely knock that person down.
Becareful pls. Keep your phone, headphones and all other distracting gadgets aside when youre on a road.

7 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by holluwai(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmm, from Abeokuta area grin

Gidoka:

this animal looks familiar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rich4god:
The fat boy is more interested in developing weapons than developing his people and improving their lives.

I blame Religion for that ... oh wait lipsrsealed
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by IndianBwoy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
52. Photo of Europe and Africa from space at night.

India my land is filled with brightness. smiley
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Gidoka(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
holluwai:
Hmmm, from Abeokuta area grin

Maybe dat area.... grin
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by VickyRotex(f): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
14. Russian Medical Record.

lmaooo cheesy

Warrisdis? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by VickyRotex(f): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow! Nice one Sile.

May wisdom never elude you. cool
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
just look at light everywhere,even their river almost get light .show us the picture of Nigeria on new year eve,na only aso rock go get light

4 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Ijaya123: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
24. 100 years apart: The Titanic(Largest ship 1912), compared to a modern Cruise Ship(2012).

And I thought the Titanic was huge...

2 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by orisunmibare01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
I want moreee cry cry embarassed angry
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Smellymouth: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin
STFUareyouGod:
is that Coke yur talking about measured in Kilograms or litres? Be smart bruv

5 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
just look at light everywhere,even their river almost get light .show us the picture of Nigeria on new year eve,na only aso rock go get light

4 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Rich4god(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I blame Religion for that ... oh wait lipsrsealed
Religion ke...
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by ogaontop(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
This Is Very Interesting
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Explorers:
33. Police directing traffic in Birmingham, Alabama. This was before traffic lights were installed.
Explorers,what year please.

1 Like

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
hafa ma nigggggur?
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Smellymouth: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hafa ma nigggggur?
Egbon, I gallant ooo.. Haffa ur sunday? Flexxin with loads of big yansh abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.