Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (56363 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2016
unphilaz:

i concur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy cool
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by obivictor(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
29. The oldest hotel in the world has been operated by the same Japanese family for over 1,300 years. 52 different generations of descendants have cared for and operated the inn.
chisos!!!!
1,300 gini?

2 Likes

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by scarr: 3:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
15. Hairless, built chimpanzee.

Apari Obasanjo grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by scarr: 3:43am On Mar 07, 2016
closeup2000:
all north Korea knows how to spend on is nuclear weapons,now I know how USA can make a country great,south Korea is an example
can u give me a little insight on how USA made SK a great country smiley
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by magabounce(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
51. Human zoo: A Black mother and her child at a “Negro Village” in Germany.
It's not surprising explorers up till date Germans especially still have severe reservations about Africans.. they still see us like slaves
It's so sickening
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by sammyananaba(f): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Explorers:
11. Over 100 year old boxing photo colorized.

Roy Campbell vs Dick Hyland, 1913.
I wish this for myself, looking young with my children and grandchildren

1 Like

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Caracta:

You still have bad network abi?

Don't let me derail.

Nice thread.

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

If I am to make a lucky guess I would say btw 1910 and 1920. But I may be wrong.

Explorers, thanks again for keeping me entertained.
Wow! that's a long time o.
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2016
An $8 million Monet painting after a man punched it.

This happened in 2012 in the National Gallery of Ireland. It took two years to repair. The guy who did it (Andrew Shannon) claimed that he accidentally hit it when he fell. Security cameras showed otherwise. He was sentenced to six years.

The painting is Argenteuil Basin with a Single Sailboat (1874).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 6:06am On Mar 12, 2016
99 million year old lizard trapped in amber.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Gidoka(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Explorers is the lizard still alive....
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Explorers:
4. A kilogram of coke in the belly.

I pledge never to drink coke. Ever again! shocked
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Explorers:
12. Dedicated love.

The Australian ex-model Turia Pitt suffered burns to 65 per cent of her body, lost her fingers and thumb on her right hand and spent five months in hospital after she was trapped by a grass-fire in a 100 kilometer ultra-marathon in the Kimberley. Her boyfriend decided to quit his job to care for her recovery. Days ago, in an interview for CNN they asked him:“Did you at any moment think about leaving her and hiring someone to take care of her and moving on with your life?

”His reply: “I married her soul, her character, and she’s the only woman that will continue to fulfill my dreams.”

Awwww.. This is so romantic! angry.....
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by oweniwe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Gidoka:
Explorers is the lizard still alive....

Which kind question b dis nau? undecided
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by SenatorJames(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2016
I'm enjoying myself with these lovely pictures
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Teachers and students stood in silence during the first anatomy class, observing a special ceremony to pay respects to the body donors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Explorers:
50. Slave market in the 18s: A 20-year-old girl from South Africa known as Sarah “Saartjie” Baartman was recruited to work in a Paris zoo because of a genetic characteristic known as steatopygia protuberant buttocks and elongated labia. Whites went to the zoo to look at her buttocks and at other naked Black women with the same shape.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/09/13-shameful-pictures-europeans-placing-african-people-human-zoos/2/
see yansh o
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Tellemall: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Explorers:
43. One of the most ridiculous rental agreement of all time.

This is not a bad agreement. Just a reminder to any person renting a room in a house that they should behave in a decent manner. Sometimes renters forget these things or are such boors.

1 Like

Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by Tellemall: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Explorers:
52. Photo of Europe and Africa from space at night.

You expect us to believe South Africa is that dark? And Nigeria is the bright one?

Unless everybody there turns off their lights at night in a bid to reduce bills, I can't imagine that is Africa at night.
Re: Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. by GodsLastBorn: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
20. Christie Brinkley Found the Fountain Of Youth…She is 61 Years Old.
Thought this was a fairy tale? will check it out though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.