Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read (2172 Views)

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Ugandan Girl Cries, Hugs Wizkid On Stage (Video) / "I Will Commit Suicide If Davido Doesn’t Attend My Birthday" - Girl Cries (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by uzohas: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
lmaooo… Twitter user @areycc lost her mind yesterday, guys after having the best s-ex”-x of her life and suddenly found herself missing the guy and craving for his d-i”c}k like crazy.
Read the insane tweets she posted. Real crazy stuff!

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dem Don jazz dis one..

Phew. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Shebi we see one dead ashawo for hotel. Hold this one oo angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector grin they dey find you for this side? grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by MuslimPrince(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Endtime lady
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Old tweets.

This is so last year.
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by teemama20(f): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Enjoy it wella......onirase undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
dovelike:
Cutehector grin they dey find you for this side? grin
lol me na all weather... cheesy just type my moniker for search, u go see my presence for every section. cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by okuneddie(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
den don do use this one life do paro (exchange) with dog's own...SMH
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Olypeppy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
lord have mercy..I can't stop laughing.someone is crazy and really is in need of help.gold dick ko blue dick ni
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by kayelm87(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
End time dick lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by CaroLyner(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
last year story.
and she's not even a nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by abuaoyen(f): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Crying shamelessly!
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin this is the reason why I decided to abstain from sex, since any lady I bleep, goes crazy about how good I am in the bed chambers.
The truth is ladies like it good, all of them I mean it 100%
Re: Nigerian Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Se X Of Her Life (read by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Olypeppy:
lord have mercy..I can't stop laughing.someone is crazy and really is in need of help.gold dick ko blue dick ni

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056

(1) (Reply)

You Saw Your Housemaid And Husband In This Position, How Will You React / Kim Kardashian Shared "Bathroom Selfie Right Before Pablo Hits The Stage" / Tiwa Savage Slays In Interview For Grammy Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.