Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? (1128 Views)

Reasons Nigerians Travel Abroad To Study. / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? by Odeku(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2006
What are some of the reasons Nigerians are travelling overseas?

what are some of the reasons preventing Nigerians from going back home?
one of my favorite musician BUJU BANTON said circumstances makes me what I am

This goes out to all my Nigerians where ever you are, how can we start using some of our knowledge and skills to benefit Nigeria and Nigerians?

Please lets try and stay focus, don't blame the bad leadership we all know that, the big boys will always get together and drink OGOGORO and eat SUYA while you and I are slaving for better life.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2006
But still on still we dont have to wait for the leaders to effect a change we are the one who can bring about change if only we can stay focus on goal although it is not everyboody who is going to win the price at the end of the day but being positive minded as a follower will definitely bring about changes.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? by Seun(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2006
If Nigerians want to travel abroad, let them leave, so that those of us at home will enjoy more living space. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2006
@seun
Haba grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2007
In search of greener pastures.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Travel Abroad? by Goshen360(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2007
HEY,

MOST COUNTRIES ABROAD ARE DEVELOPED IN THEIR ECONOMY. SO ITS LIFE AT BETA STANDARD THERE. MORESO, SMALL WORK BIG PAY WHEN CONVERTED, LET THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA DEVELOP THIS COUNTRY AND NIGERIANS WILL BE HAPPY LIVING COMFORTABLY HERE.

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Lodging In Dubai / I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe / Whats Ur First Flight Experience Like??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.