Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe (1117 Views)

My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience / Please Advice;going To Europe Search For A Football Team. / My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by newzecbond(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
my name is Zechariah. Bonard a football soccer player a Nigerian i will be 19yrs of age by February i am left and right forward, i am requesting for a tryout in ANY humble and well respected football club side. in Europe, or a very good manager that will see me play first before proceeding further, does anyone know of any in the house.

Yours football player,
Zech. Bonard
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by omega25red(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
im no player or manager but i can give advice. if you want to be seen you should utilize things like youtube and facebook. Get videos of you in action and post it on those sites. if you can get dvd's burned and get the addresses of the clubs in smaller markets like some european or asian leagues and send it to their development departments requesting a tryout or for them to send a scout out to see you. it will also help if you develop you reputation by trying out for the super eagles or some clubs in nigeria because you just can't say you are a ball player and you have never played for anyone even on a semi pro level. i wish you the best.
Re: I Am A Football Soccer Player I Need A Chance For Tryout In Europe by davmor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
omega25red:

im no player or manager but i can give advice. if you want to be seen you should utilize things like youtube and facebook. Get videos of you in action and post it on those sites. if you can get dvd's burned and get the addresses of the clubs in smaller markets like some european or asian leagues and send it to their development departments requesting a tryout or for them to send a scout out to see you. it will also help if you develop you reputation by trying out for the super eagles or some clubs in nigeria because you just can't say you are a ball player and you have never played for anyone even on a semi pro level. i wish you the best.
please help me, I want to know which of these areas are advisable for me to do a BA (Hons) Football Studies: England, Europe, Spain with reason. I have found Southampton Solent University in England and they are offering the course. What do you advice me good people?

(1) (Reply)

Flooding: FRSC Works Out Alternative Routes To Lokoja-abuja Road / Nigerians In Monrovia Liberia. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.