Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... (28149 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State / Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
I took the risk and came to Agatu together with the delegation from presidency where we visited Obagaji, Egba, Aila, Adagbo, Okokolo, Akwu, Ugboju, Odugbeho, Odejo. Entire villages were burnt down completely by fulani herdsmen, unidentified corpses of Agatu were discovered, properties were looted by invaders, as I speak fulani herdsmen are camping in the deserted villages. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. Fellow Nigerians, if government did not wade into the Agatu crisis immediately by camping military in the crisis areas, then the hope of an Agatu man or woman is gone. President Buhari, Governor Ortom, Governor Almakura, You must act now not later. I am weeping for my people as I am reporting from Agatu. Fulanis were seeing with surfiscated weapons, face to face some of them ran but some did not. This is barbaric.

BY Ikwulono John Anthony

https://mobile.facebook.com/ikwulono.johnanthony/posts/pcb.1825448574349383/?photo_id=1825382407689333&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.1825448574349383%26photo%3D1825382407689333%26profileid%3D1569922039%26source%3D48%26refid%3D52%26_ft_%3Dtop_level_post_id.10207586495473895%253Atl_objid.10207586495473895%253Athid.1035691586%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3Du_0_p&mdf=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
More

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by TippyTop(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria is now number 3 in world terror index, Buhari, boko haram and Fulani terrorist made sure. The biggest obstacle to peace in Nigeria are the Fulanis.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Pidggin(f): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fulani herdsmen = Boko Haram millitants

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by highpriest4: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by forgiveness: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm! Na wa ooo! I still dey observe.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Mikehell(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
And these herdsmen are still walking freely with their AK47 riffle? I weep for this nation

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by DIKEnaWAR: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Some fo.ols are still talking about grazing routes. That the Fulanis are normads by nature and cannot be asked to drop their culture.

Well, killing of twins used to be our culture till Mary Slessor stopped it and pointed the evil in it to us. Today we have embraced modernity and discarded that culture.

My take is: intensive husbandry is the thing now. Fulanis should practise it or roam in their land alone. Don't carry your culture to my land. Shikinan!

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by oduastates: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria is a dead country.
They are not spending the monstrous allocation on schools.
They are not spending it on poverty alleviation.
They should spend on of it on green houses and ranches.
No grazing routes allowed. Nobody wants AK47 barbarians living amongst them .
When next you hear sovereign conference , remember agatu and sue for independence .
Nobody has a monopoly to violence. It only takes a few AK47 wielding mofos to take the fight back.
Nomadic Cattle grazing at a time others are talking about information technology, robotic and other high tech?
Please.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by aventura: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
More baffling is that the Governor of the state couldn't say anything. How is that possible? Probably not to offend Buhari. In so doing he prefers a pat on the back from his Fulani friends that the lives of the people he was elected to govern. Now picture this if this was the other way round where Benue herdsmen would storm a Fulani community and ravaged it like this, will Heaven not let loose on earth?
This is a different shade of slavery.

#cnnfreedomproject

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by aventura: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
oduastates:
Nigeria is a dead country.
They are not spending the monstrous allocation on schools
They are not spending it on poverty alleviation.
They should spend on of it on green houses and ranches.
No grazing routes allowed. No one wants AK47 barbarians living amongst them .
The country is not dead rather it has decayed. It died a long time ago with the crop of inept and mediocre leaders that keep helming the affairs of the nation. Leaders who cannot think outside the box.
Talking about allocation, I'd ask, how much is Nigeria worth?

A country of 170 million people with 20 billion dollars.....
Talk about Apple as a company with 200billion dollars in the bank.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by oduastates: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
aventura:
The country is not dead rather he decayed. It died a long time ago with the crop of inept and mediocre leaders that keep helming the affairs of the nation. Leaders who cannot think outside the box.
Talking about allocation, I'd ask, how much is Nigeria worth?

A country of 170 million people with 20 billion dollars.....
Talk about Apple as a company with 200billion dollars in the bank.

I repeat , Nigeria is a dead country aka failed state .
In A situation where you have militias, terrorists , clans , militants challenging the authority of the state , you know you have a failed state .
The judiciary is rotten
The police and the military are rotten

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Smithycool(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked cry kiss undecided
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Lee4s(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Naija I hail o, una no dey fail o!
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by CallMeNJay: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Herdsmen From Hell

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by wiloy2k8(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Buhari
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by capip120(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
In another man's land? This marauders still have the temerity to unleash mayhem on people.
Just negodu.. . Ndi Anu manua ka muna fa ga ano na obodo bu naijiriya.
Nke si na afa ya bu Buhari ne me ka onye nzuzu ne zuzuyari ama mputa bia kpo ndi beya gwa fa okwu.
Oburu ndi biafra kita ne eme nke ha na kpo protest ndi ara bu government achiko police na ndi army.
Kedi maka amosu ndi APC nke na aza Ngenenkwenu, Obiageli, Na ndi ara ibe fa ka ha bia fu ka ndi otuu fa si emebi si ife?
Onye kwuo kahara azukoo kpo ya iPod.
Buhari call your boys to order or let this country be dissolved period!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Sunnycliff(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Well since their life patron is the no 1 citizen and has remained mute on this case so what do u expect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by sukkot: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Frankiss44(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Damn.. This isn't looking good.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by lonelydora: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Just Negodu. People the earlier you start matching their assault with a greater assualt, they will be forced to come to the negotiation table.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by sukkot: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
what state is agatu in ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by makazona(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
So much deafening silence from all the so called wise people whose only energy drink is the mention of Igbo or Biafra.

My people in Enugu die in their numbers. It is never condemned by well meaning Nigerians probably bcz it happened to igbo people.

Now, it is the turn of Agatu (this time in a big way). May God help them.

Lets rise and condemn this barbaric act. If not, the next town maybe yours.

May God save Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by MARKone(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
speeder:
No other tribe is to blame for Nigeria's woes if not Yorubas. Yoruba's are ready to sign a treaty with the devil as long as it heaves heavy burden on the Igbo man. A Hausa man came to my shop today in Katsina and gave me a torn 100 naira note which i declined. He promised to cause a scene if i don't collect that money. His take was because this is not GEJ's era but their brother. I collected the money and gave him what he needed. I'm an Igbo man and cause I think more about the posterity of my business more, I let sleeping dog lie. This has been what most Igbos have been facing in Lagos. Yorubas, hear me, Hausas ain't Igbos. If you touch their wives they kill your entire family. They'll kill even your neighbours just because you upset them. The Igbos ain't your problem, they just use your resources to get richer. This ain't Igbos to whom you beat empty chest for, these are the real terrorist who even kill your destiny. Inhumane. Speeder

Brother, you better Leave that "ugwu" and come down south, the way things are moving in this country, I dunno. Our issue with the yorubas, if there is any, will never pass online, it will never get physical, but these Awusa guys, dagger is their middle name, and they are ready to die and shed blood, if they feel threatened.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by vivalavida(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is sad. Some thing drastic needs to be done about these fulani herdsmen. The silence of this president in important crucial national issues is not only baffling but also unnerving. Buhari should say something about this. I dont want to hear from femi adeshina or garba shehu. Buhari should address the nation. He is the president and should stop hiding

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by Nonybb: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Brainlost Buhari belongs to ICC

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... by irynterri(f): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
the silence of the federal government on fulani clashes is deafening if it is ordinary ipob protest you will hear 20 arrested for causing unrest..na wa for the governor of that state sha, the highest blame goes to you

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.