Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' (44158 Views)

I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by ercel: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
We await official reply from Chief of Staff to the Gov of Edo state,Hon. Patrick Ogbahigbon
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
The response would have made more sense if not long. sometimes the more you try to make sense the more you say nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by sexylogan(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Is it true that Lara is the only foreign investor oshimole brought to Edo state

grin
grin
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Teespice(f): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
choi.

see as laugh wan finish me for here.

this reply na robust one.

way robust than the supposed one biodun fatoyinbo was to give.

one a more serious note, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

what do you expect from someone who uses his wives as punching bags and I guess sleeps with women other than his wife.

no be Dino melaye again.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by NaLaugh: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by sounso: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
INEC shey you are watching your children....
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Jimi23(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Would Oshiomole ever have married Lara if he didn't get that opportunity of being Governor? So the whole of this Nija, the man no see wife material? SMH @ d "comrade"
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by KAYSANTOS: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by aydought: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
"Dino, Dino, Dino"! How many times did I call you? You don over-put water inside ya garri. Oya, begin dey drink am. You go wee for house tire!!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Teespice(f): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:
Oshiobaba should have known it was just a joke used to buttress a point. Is it everything you respond to? undecided

you are not in his shoes.

and to think you said it was a joke. wait until someone objectifies your wife, then you will understand that he has every right to react.

jeez.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Ekakamba: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Babality join. grin
Elnino4ladies:
See finishing...dis one na uppercut!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by rhames(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
When these two empty headed agbayas are fighting over y--sh, what do they expect poor young men like us to fight for?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by sweetcocoa(f): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Calling that malu-ye a f00l will be an insult to f00lish persons, smh.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by birmingham04: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Melaye is a vagabond, lunatic,were,asewo,political thug,political opportunist,educated illiterate, bembestic,gbongbolosiga,anomalous nonentity. In all ramifications of life you cannot stand Oshio baba. If no be politics na Malu i mean cows you for dey sell.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I knew my amiable comrade governor was gonna reply him. And he didnt disappoint me. Anybody that knows Dino should tell him to shove this reply aside and dont dare reply oshiomole bcus if he dare, what would befall him next would be too much for him alone to bear. NOI would advice him better.

Osho baba, in you i'm always well please jare.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by fmprof(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Olojuede:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/616971/
ds finishing s just too much...probably he thought Osho Baba na Obj wey hin finish anyhow without him replying..little did h know dat Obj dey plot hin fall silently...
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by DeWorlex45(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fun ra won ni won o maa fun ra won loogun je.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Omonigeriarere: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:
Oshiobaba should have known it was just a joke used to buttress a point. Is it everything you respond to? undecided

Do you know how sensitive marriage and sex issue is in European countries? Go and try this there and see if the data subject would not become a millionaire over-night through enormous damages and infringement to privacy you will be liable to.

National Assembly is not a theatre room: everything a Senator said it at full glare of publicity. Ordinary citizens is expected to think deeply before opening his mouth not to talk of a Senator representing his constituencies.

Get it right.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by domopps(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wait Op was it Adams that wrote this..... Or Patrick?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
I knew it, infact Dino will be regreting why he used Oshobaba in his analogy. I beg make I go eat my Akpu before e cool na dem sabi.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Teespice:

you are not in his shoes.

and to think you said it was a joke. wait until someone objectifies your wife, then you will understand that he has every right to react.

jeez.
Oshio's reaction is justifiable. People should learn to respect other people's choices. Dino should respect himself.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ex wife and concubines chai
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Frankiss44(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
2 agbayas embarrassing themselves and their party
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Henovy: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:
True true but this joke was taken too far na.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Achorise: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
must you reply everything?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by danites3: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
All this grammar because of ordinary joke?... I think Oshio is taking the whole thing too far, Melaye just made a harmless joke... Oshio should stop fighting needles fights.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Achilles2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Me think dino is jealousing
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by joseph1832(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Now this is some funny sh1t.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Raziii(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
jesters all over the place! Nice comic relief tho. Its been a high intense week for us all! But APC self.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Raziii(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
danites3:
All this grammar because of ordinary joke?... I think Oshio is taking the whole thing too far, Melaye just made a harmless joke... Oshio should stop fighting needles fights.
he is fighting for hus wife na... If na you marry that fine woman nko?..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.