Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' (44165 Views)

I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by stonemasonn: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Is it true that Lara is the only foreign investor oshimole brought to Edo state
No! she is the only foreign investment, according to Dino.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oboy! In this hot weather. Dino oya reply make we see if e reach this one.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by askari01: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abegi when Iara wan born for Oga comrade nah... Ah she must Born o!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by omoigbomina(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
mrprezident007:
Two hypocrites!! Thought you both belong to the same party. APC will soon break up.
yes like Orji uzor kalu and tony anenih ,when kalu was still the governor of Abia state.he shouted to the whole world that Anenih wants to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
mrprezident007:
Two hypocrites!! Thought you both belong to the same party. APC will soon break up.

At least pdp has already broken up
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by worshipdevice(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why Nigerian men no -go patrönize foreign product wey we have fake local product everywhere. Make I no even mention our local product from the other part of nigeria wey their bride price tag na from 1m up at the end dem no go fit keep home.
#foreignmade
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by yinkslinks(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bros u don see wey edo men sabi write English? Common the short man wrote dis mehn. His brilliant. Lara will leave him in early 2018
dammytosh:
Lol

Wait !!! did Patrick Obiahagbon write this or all Edo Men are just like this ?

See english
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Leke001: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
very soon we go dey see daylight brawl amongst did APC folks...
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Egabs(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jst laughing Apc party of cluen pple I can't stop laughing this is what this propangada av to offer us, na one big chance we done enter o
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by specco(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pprovost:
The response would have made more sense if not long. sometimes the more you try to make sense the more you say nonsense!
It would've been a punchy reply if it had been short but how can it be when the respondent himself has been diagnosed by Okonjo Iweala as suffering from 'mouth diaerrhea' disease. He ended up showing his emptiness as well.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Obamina(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Standing5:
Empty indeed! If not, what will make a man prefer a foreign wife who understand the advantage of patronising locally made goods to a local wife who watches foreign stuff, eats, wears, thinks, travels foreign, reads, and gives her husband the foreign version of everything. The Melaye guy is truly empty in his mind.
Until we start bringing in foreign wifes for our local girls to see and learn some attitude from our women will continue to be brainwashed and will think foreign land is better because of what the people wear and not what the contribute.
that's what i wanted to say nahhh!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by abimic(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dino got what he deserved, no man, even a 10yrs old boy knows what it's to never delve into matters not concerning you talk more of someone else's marriage that should be respected. Dino never valued women, be it local or foreign made. U dare not make a statement of derision against my wife on my personality, regardless whether you are my friend or enemy, I would not take it lightly o. It's one's choice and must be respected and here we're talking of adults. Oshiomole is even nice, would have said more, batter dino's image, smear his personality if he still has any and denigrate his shallowness to pit level! I take no nonsense, not even from one I could tag an ally. Dino went too far for making joke from the matrimonial lifestyle of his fellow party man, it was really unnecessary.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Obamina(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
You should be ashamed that guys around you are going to foreign land to get wives while you're more than due. Continue to dey do ashebi for them. Lack of husband will soon make u turn lesbian. Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
PROVACATEUR:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by barcaboi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Godjone:
apc members are nothing but shameless e-dioots
and yet they prove their stupidity again. ..what has dat got 2 do wt this?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by gebest: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:
Oshiobaba should have known it was just a joke used to buttress a point. Is it everything you respond to? undecided
dats because edo no dey carry last
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Osugo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
I wonder if this senseless Melaye thinks before he talks, guess he talks and then thinks
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by ernecy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Godjone:
apc members are nothing but shameless e-dioots
shameless is understatement, when people are dying in Lagos and Agatu, they are not saying anything but instead engage in unnecessary rubbish.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by linearity: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Teespice:

you are not in his shoes.

and to think you said it was a joke. wait until someone objectifies your wife, then you will understand that he has every right to react.

jeez.

The truth is, it is the Nigeria society, culture and tradition that objectifies wives/women. Yes, we can ignore it and look away and take our wives for who they are, but when the underlying culture and tradition insist that one have to pay a pride price (and in some community, this is exhaustive and expansive) in exchange for his wife, it is difficult not objectify them. Even in some Nigerian culture and tradition, you will be given a receipt and a certificate from the town's elder, also the woman or her relatives are expected to return the dowry if the marriage go south.

Now, if I buy a piece of item like a radio, I expect to pay for it and if the thing malfunctions within the warranty period, I am expected to get some type of refund when I return the item; that piece of item is an object....that is exactly how our tradition and culture have treats marriage, and as I said, noble men choose to ignore this objectification....but if it walks or quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
That tout called Dino went too far. No wonder I hate him
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by nortcentrallord(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
In d words of my well grounded Nigerian dude "c dem, c dem" na d sem dsem 2x.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by notoriousbabe: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:
Oshiobaba should have known it was just a joke used to buttress a point. Is it everything you respond to? undecided
that was an expensive joke from a so called distinguished senator
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by olajadex(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Zombie fighting senior zombie...!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by yelloboi: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
U also act like Dino melaye my brother quote author=Godjone post=43479578]apc members are nothing but shameless e-dioots[/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by noblegrex: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=sammyj post=43478551]Melaye is a mofoon and a BIG baboon. "Display Lunacy " Okokobiokoooooo. Melaye is finished shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin.[/quoteo] o boy e no easy oo. To have a wife like Iara is worthy of jealousy.the girl too set.UP, Righ,left,middle,centre,front and back. But that senator is a uesless animal. As his record with women is a bad one,he's so shameless.no one is worthy of such remarks agaisn osho baba.not even him of all people.but if I see Iara,I no run o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Olojuede:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/616971/

In this picture i can see a woman and a baboon, probably she is the owner of that baboon.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Dbboy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Peoples private life should be left private, this kind of attitude just shows Nigerians are secretly racist.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Max24: 1:55am On Mar 05, 2016
What goes round comes around. So Oshiomole could feel disturbed by others loud-mouthedness. Yet he was busy doing a loud-mouthed newspaper trial of NOI throughout last year. Now he has met his match in loud mouthedness.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by grandstar(m): 3:13am On Mar 05, 2016
obailala:
not funny at all!
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by NemzySeries(m): 4:20am On Mar 05, 2016
obailala:
hear ursef speaking mr
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by Teespice(f): 5:14am On Mar 05, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Oshio's reaction is justifiable. People should learn to respect other people's choices. Dino should respect himself.

exactly.

someone even quoted me to spew nonsense about women being objectified in Nigeria.

I refuse to be identified with that person/custom/tradition that seeks to objectify women.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by omaguibu(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2016
The only thing that impressed me in this piece is the grammatical usage such as "verbal diarrhoea" learnt by Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala as it was severally directed to the Comrade Governor. Oshiomhole you see how painful unwarranted attack on personality is. You never chomchin
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' by PapiWata: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Why are people so jealous of our illustrious looting Governor Oshiomole ? The man measures a mere 4 feet tall in boots with heels, and is also a proud grandfather several times over, so you can only imagine his rabid drooling excitement when he saw his future bride selling her well- worn red snapper at the rate of $50 per half-hour, in that Dubai luxury hotel.

Being a man of the people who proclaims to have devoted his life to uplifting the poor, it is only right and fitting that after wetting his shriveled noodle with his tenured hooker over a glorious 15-second period of carnal bliss, our man Oshiomole made a hasty marriage proposal that was instantly accepted by his lovely high class ho', who recognized an accomplished treasury looter ready for the fleecing when she saw one.

The rest, as they say is history, given that the one time call-girl and pleasure consultant is DONE turning tricks in the Dubai Hilton, and has now been elevated to the status of a First Lady to a kleptomaniac state governor freely helping himself to state funds in Africa's most corrupt nation.

Haters stop hating PLEASE, because y'all would do the exact same thing if you were travelling the world on a government treasury expense ticket, and were lucky enough to score some hot nookie that is worthy of "privatizing" and taking home as an instant upgrade to replace the worn out old ball-and-chain you reluctantly keep at home.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor / Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.