Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships (19308 Views)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / Complete Resource for SCHOLARSHIPS Around The World For Nigerians & Africans / Apply For Scholarships Overseas 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by Elparaiso(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
God knows I "wayo" my way to my scholarships.

I deserved them tho.
But I was crooked
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by Michealjnr847: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
busuyem:
Noted!
thank you
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by professore(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is informative
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by Phoenix001(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
politricks:
All the scholarship i applied for was a miss back to back like say them dey follow me.

Until you change your moniker
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by politricks: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Phoenix001:

Until you change your moniker
Long before i even registered for nairaland, that was when i applied for scholarship the most.
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by Phoenix001(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
politricks:
Long before i even registered for nairaland, that was when i applied for scholarship the most.

Your moniker stems out of your state of mind, so you may need to review it bro.
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by herboshedhe(f): 4:48am On Mar 05, 2016
OK

Check my signature pls
Re: 8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships by BlackOnassis(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Send in your application early! I remember d time wey the State of Maryland write me letter say money don finish even though i'm qualified. grin Those forkers even said they were impressed by my achievement in high school. how d fck is that gonna help? am i supposed to feel better or something? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Science And Computer Engineering: What Are The Differences? / Nigeria To Teach Maths, Science Subjects In Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Other Languages / Covenant University Expels 200 Students For Missing Church Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.