Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (27761 Views)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
The man must have endured a lot before venting his anger that day.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Bookiemart01(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

jane0000:
Guy forget that thing. Man na man. Back them na one small boy beat me mercilessly. Since then,I no dey find man trouble again except on line. embarassed
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Hw 79 year old man go fit get dah kyn strenght beat 68year old woman and she stand their like stockfish dey look d man.. na she even suppose beat d man like pikin

E tire me. E bi like say na unto respect sha, because i no understand again
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chai!!

In their old age. Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pidggin:

E tire me. E bi like say na unto respect sha, because i no understand again
well sha, da one consign am grin cheesy

Be like say u be warri babe
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
well sha, da one consign am grin cheesy

Be like say u be warri babe

Na my area bi dat o grin grin grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Peacefulgold(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
ladyF:
I'm sure this not the first time he is beating her. They would never learn. Let her endure, shey na she carry her 2 korokoro eye marry the woman-beater...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
At least dem go don marry for at least 45yrs,so d beating tins no go dry new to her again,see as two of dem b sef...

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
men are men o.
Beating a woman is just silly.

Agreed.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
D man stil get strength to beat, nawa o.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by gebest: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
once a wife beater always a wife beater
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by habiham: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Hw 79 year old man go fit get dah kyn strenght beat 68year old woman and she stand their like stockfish dey look d man.. na she even suppose beat d man like pikin
it shows she's a responsible woman ...
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by sweetcocoa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na wa o, I can't imagine how much this man must have beaten the woman in their years together, and she couldn't use her weight to descend on him, nonsense. angry
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Ramseygodwin(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
Guy forget that thing. Man na man. Back them na one small boy beat me mercilessly. Since then,I no dey find man trouble again except on line. embarassed
Test me here
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by coolaustyne(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Remorseful indeed... what if she died or had a life threatening injury.... Remorse or apologise would not bring things back to normal... na wa for wife beaters ooo...
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Harbeesawlar(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
angry
jane0000:
grin grin grin grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by efemty001: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
well done o guy. na online u dey find trouble abi. i bet you say na online dey easy to catch person pass because once u r caught. ur beaten go be times 3 na still dat online u go go back go report the beaten. funny guy
jane0000:
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:

I am just wondering what you did to deserve such merciless beating from a small boy.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by olsmade(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
This does not look like an ordinary case of domestic abuse. If this is unusual for him, was it sudden or has he been getting aggressive over time? The former could be a brain tumor and the latter could be due to dementia from aging. He should be examined by a doctor.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by jane0000(f): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bantino:

This cracked me up grin

I wonder the kind beating you chop that day
lol. Na all dis kind hard boys weh small but there bone strong wella. I suffer that day eh?Oga allow me to sleep jeje,I no wan dream about am again. cheesy
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by jane0000(f): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:

I am just wondering what you did to deserve such merciless beating from a small boy.
lol. Oga u know say secondary school get as e be. D boy been dey find me trouble dey disturb my life and I just decide to put and end to it,not knowing that na my grave I wan build with my hands. cry
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nely77(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
Wise babe. You learnt your lesson very early. It saves you from lots of trouble. grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nely77(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Oga u know say secondary school get as e be. D boy been dey find me trouble dey disturb my life and I just decide to put and end to it,not knowing that na my grave I wan build with my hands. cry
The boy really do you strong thing oooo. Shey the guy guy dey beg u for your kittykat and you refuse and maybe go use bad mouth on top?
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eyan mayweather ni baba ye
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nely77(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:

Baby, shey na u dey for that pix? U make sense die! Wetin u do the guy now wey he no even mind ur fine face he go show u shege? If na me eh, the fight no go even pain u at all. I go hold u tight come take my hand fall for ground and draw u to myself alone. Both of us go enjoy the fight wella. cool wink
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by jane0000(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nely77:

Wise babe. You learnt your lesson very early. It saves you from lots of trouble. grin
lol. grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
for online I go take Google look for you to come beat you grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:

lmao.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by jane0000(f): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
for online I go take Google look for you to come beat you grin
lol. Chai! Oga na joke I dey joke o. grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by jane0000(f): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nely77:

Baby, shey na u dey for that pix? U make sense die! Wetin u do the guy now wey he no even mind ur fine face he go show u shege? If na me eh, the fight no go even pain u at all. I go hold u tight come take my hand fall for ground and draw u to myself alone. Both of us go enjoy the fight wella. cool wink
lol. Dat one no know fine face o Hmm. I no fit fight my fellow woman now talkless of a man.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by lkbenediction: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
See gobe
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by lozanni(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Its either senility has set in for the old man for him to have injured his wife to that extent or that the wife has a very 'acidic tongue' which the hot-tempered old man could not stomach.
Btw, how about their children? How did they react to the violent outburst of their father ?
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos by mrkings84(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Am sorry, let her file for divorce.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.