Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

(photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu (1503 Views)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by Rockstar07: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
I’m currently still in shock of my experience last night at exactly 8:55pm yesterday at Benson Bus Stop, Ikorodu. On alighting from the staff bus and after a few seconds walk, this guy just hit me by my right shoulder and apologized immediately which I responded to him saying no problem. After like 2-3mins walk, I noticed the phone (Sony Xperia Z White) in my pocket’s gone. I called the number immediately with my other smaller phone, it was switched off. I was so pained that night... Chai embarassed cry

On getting to the office this morning, I locked the phone on MacAfee Mobile Security via Cam capture. I just checked my e-mail now, I’ve been sent the pix of the criminal that stole the damn phone while trying to call it up with the security codes. He’s currently at No 4, Smith Street, Lagos Island. I believe he’s trying to sell the phone off.

Lalasticlala: Pls can you put this on FP so that 9ja can see the face of the criminal.

3 Likes

Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
lol.. he ressemble obasanjo

1 Like

Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by iliyande(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Waoo
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by slimthugchimee(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
haha
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Thief ..see hin face

1 Like

Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by MuslimPrince(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Endtime thief, as he ugly na so him profession ugly, see him face like Dasuki

1 Like

Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by seangy4konji: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
He resemble Askari sokubo
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Eya. OP he's going to use your phone as collateral for a crate of beer, wraps of loi loi and a pack of high grade SK. That's all these petty thieves know, they don't even put into account the monetary value of a stolen commodity.
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by iambijo(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Don't wait for our help here, we are just going to comment here.
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by Jhosh(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Iwo olorun #
Wonderfully made is what we'r been called
Truth be told' I think that's a lie ..
Ahba See person nose like can malt hole#

1 Like

Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Report this to police asap... Before u get arrested for robbery.
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by peacengine(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why thieves dey ugly so na, Chai
Re: (photo)see The Face Of The Phone Snatcher That Stole My Phone Last Nyt @ Ikorodu by nanauju(f): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why not take action and go collect your phone since u know where he is

(1) (Reply)

N490m Ransom Paid And 2 Lagos Businessmen Still Remain In Kidnappers’ Den / Tragedy In Benin:armed Men Kill 18-year Old Girl, Visitor From Abroad (graphic) / Terrible News..... Kanu Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.