Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos (1009 Views)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos by 247frolicboss(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
According to Human Rights activist, Joe Okei-Odumakin, this 68 year old woman was battered by her 79 year old husband at their home in Isheri, Lagos recently. According to the elderly woman, during an argument, her husband used his walking stick to flog her severally on her head.

She sustained serious injury and was taken to the hospital. Odumakin says her group visited them today and has helped them resolve the issue. The elderly man was remorseful and apologized. He promised never to hit his wife again.

See more photos after the cut...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-68yr-old-woman-battered-by-her.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos by MuslimPrince(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Is it dis weather dats making these old timers behave madly, i dey fear elders with walking stick oo, bt sha, maybe d woman's head network dey flunctuate nd he helped her out.

I HAIL

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oh, jeeze!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos by GudluckIBB(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
And the Baba's face be like:

She no dey hear word. She dey always try me

grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy Thug

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 68yr Old Woman Battered By Her 79yr Old Husband In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy Thug Go and look Onto his background And give me feedback

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not President Of Nigeria But Fulani Nation / James Ibori Listed In Panama Papers / Mention Governors That May Never Make Buhari's Foreign Trip List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.