Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Need A Bank Marketing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Bank Marketing Job (2936 Views)

Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff / Commercial/microfinance Bank Marketing Job. Take It Or Leave It? / Bank Marketing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bank Marketing Job by HaykayIsOkay(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have what it takes to market for any bank which include the fact that marketing is my inbuilt ability and one of my interest. I also have the qualifications but I'm 30 years old. Any one that can help?
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by Tanyogo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Visit Workforceoutsource.com or send CV to jobs@wfmcentre.com
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Our Client; a Leading Financial Institution is looking to fill the role of a Sales Executive in her locations in Lekki and Apapa

Responsibilities:
Create awareness for the banks financial products
Engage with potential new customers to open new deposit accounts and build relationship with the Bank
Identify and understand the product needs of the customer
Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the customer
Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager

Skills
Good communication skills
Critical reasoning ability
Good relations & interpersonal skills
Negotiation skills
Good quantitative and computer skills
Good problem solving skills
Strong organizational and team building skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills

Educational Qualification: First Degree or its equivalent from any recognized polytechnic (HND or OND) in any disciple with a minimum of Second Class Lower and Lower Credit Respectively. Candidate must not be more than 36 years and must reside in Lekki; Apapa and its environs. Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com using Sales and preferred location (e.g Sales Lekki) as subject
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by temmyt20(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
visit sumeru.com.ng
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by HaykayIsOkay(m): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks all. Sumeru don't employ marketers of 30 years old and above and for the advert of workforce group, I'm not residing at Lekki or Apapa and it environment. My location is Iyana-Ipaja. I will not mind Ikeja axis, Egbeda, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Abule-Egba and its environment.
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by kingstonfaith(f): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2016
if workforce employ you for any bank,they will send you to a nearby branch,try and apply as stated above
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by Valmesk(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Register with the jobportal of Integrated Corporate Service Limited,ICSL at Obanikoro,Lagos State.If you can achieve your targets at your listed areas,they have to post you there if the bank they are contracting for is within or nearby your listed areas.
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by kaybams1(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2016
HaykayIsOkay:
I have what it takes to market for any back which include the fact that marketing is my inbuilt ability and one of my interest. I also have the qualifications but I'm 30 years old. Any one that can help?

PM me
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by HaykayIsOkay(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
07031868241. Pls flash me or beep me on whatsapp. Thanks.
kaybams1:

PM me
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by kenniboy: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
am interested too
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Which of the Nigeria states are u currently residing
Edo/Lagos?
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by TheLaughter: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
HaykayIsOkay:
I have what it takes to market for any bank which include the fact that marketing is my inbuilt ability and one of my interest. I also have the qualifications but I'm 30 years old. Any one that can help?
If u stay at Onitsha, I will give u a contact that will take u immediately. Its Diamond Bank.
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by ldswagga(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Apply to strategic outsourcing limited. Na 1 hand you go get.pay is 70k
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by Kbworld: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
ldswagga:
Apply to strategic outsourcing limited. Na 1 hand you go get.pay is 70k
hw can I apply to strategic outsourcing, I'm interested too. tnx
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by maryup198230: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Na who dey give dis kind lie about SOL payment na 70k? na big lie oooooo SOL na 28k with commission
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by menacity(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Pls Laughter Guy. do u have any bank Job link in Delta or Just Onitsha pls I would be grateful. Abeg
PM me
Am a Data Analyst /Account Executive.
26yrs old
Ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by ICSLimited: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
HaykayIsOkay:
Kindly visit www.icsjobportal.com to register and submit your CV. Thank you.
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by 0955eb027(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
HaykayIsOkay:
try get to wrkfrce as soon as u can.. Dey stil gat openins for sterlin bank as m spkin.. We were given acct opening forms bt m nt rily interested in d mktin tin, its d rson i backd out.. Was given til 5 tday to bring ma deposit slips.. Yet to return d forms sef..
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by TheLaughter: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
menacity:
Pls Laughter Guy. do u have any bank Job link in Delta or Just Onitsha pls I would be grateful. Abeg
PM me
Am a Data Analyst /Account Executive.
26yrs old
Ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

Just Onitsha bro.
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by HaykayIsOkay(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
LAGOS.
luvlyADESUWA:
Which of the Nigeria states are u currently residing
Edo/Lagos?
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by HaykayIsOkay(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thanks, my Location is Lagos. I'm very grateful for your kind gesture.
TheLaughter:

If u stay at Onitsha, I will give u a contact that will take u immediately. Its Diamond Bank.
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by HaykayIsOkay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alright, I will do just that.
0955eb027:
try get to wrkfrce as soon as u can.. Dey stil gat openins for sterlin bank as m spkin.. We were given acct opening forms bt m nt rily interested in d mktin tin, its d rson i backd out.. Was given til 5 tday to bring ma deposit slips.. Yet to return d forms sef..
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by cuti24(f): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2017
I want to employ marketer. Reach me if you reside around Awka.09022405607
Re: I Need A Bank Marketing Job by cuti24(f): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2017
I want to employ marketers. Reach me if you reside around Awka.09022405607

(1) (Reply)

Candidates Are Invited For Coca-cola Technical Training Program / Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd / Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.